#ThickGirlThursday Issue - Where is my EPx10 Orb?

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, Taorin said:

I cannot stress this enough, ALWAYS READ THE PATCH NOTES. ALWAYS. There's a direct link to them in game and it takes like 1 minute to read. Almost every single time there's a change or event the forums get posts wondering whats going on.

In this case straight from patch notes #18:

• Redeem code
    • A special surprise is coming this Thursday!  Follow our social media channels for more information!
                                                                      Twitter   Instagram  Facebook

Specifically tells you Thursday and you don't need to log in to anything. (at least on twitter, that's my go to for things like this so I didn't check the others)

yes i read them. i did it today and it was too late.

Magic, here's the thing for me.  There is MUCH information in the forums.   I first go quickly thru forums and decide what to read and not to read based upon title.  When I read a title that say's PATCH notes, my ex IT mind thinks bug fixes.  So, I have the tendency to bypass reading something of that nature.  For the news/announcements of the type regarding offers in instagram or twitter I sure wish they would put that in an ANNOUNCEMENT thread, and not a PATCH (bug) note.

But, in the future, now I know that this particular website likes to put announcements in bug fix threads, so I know to look there instead.

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

16 ore fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

Magic, here's the thing for me.  There is MUCH information in the forums.   I first go quickly thru forums and decide what to read and not to read based upon title.  When I read a title that say's PATCH notes, my ex IT mind thinks bug fixes.  So, I have the tendency to bypass reading something of that nature.  For the news/announcements of the type regarding offers in instagram or twitter I sure wish they would put that in an ANNOUNCEMENT thread, and not a PATCH (bug) note.

But, in the future, now I know that this particular website likes to put announcements in bug fix threads, so I know to look there instead.

You don't have to go information hunting to find them. You only need to read the in-game pop up messages you get: those messages that refer to patch notes have a link in them, link that brings you directly to the topic on the forum (that is in the "official announcements" section of the forum, and not here in "general discussion" where players open topics to discuss about patch notes), or, sometimes, to the specific page in kinkoid's blog.

Also, game patch notes don't exclusively report bug fixing, but they usually include description of variations to already in-game mechanics and new features, too. This isn't a thing that only Kinkoid does.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

• Community Manager

From what I know the rewards were supposed to be Mythic x1 Orb, Great Pachinko x10 Orb. Any more than that was an error.

Whatever gift you got, we hope you enjoyed it.

In the future, there will be more redeem codes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

• Noacc locked this topic