Club lead quit

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Songomoon said:

Same problem here. Our leader is long gone, by the mater of fact he never made a donation

That must be some lame ass leader lol. In my guild the leader is one of the top contributors and active too! 😀

• Sad 1

why can't they just put in a auto removal code for clubs....like say if a person hasn't logged into the game in 3 months they are automatically removed from the club then next person in scenority is given club leadership

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Can new members be added/join if the club leader is no longer active?

Depends on what the club settings are on. Some require approval, some do not.

6 hours ago, moesin said:

why can't they just put in a auto removal code for clubs....like say if a person hasn't logged into the game in 3 months they are automatically removed from the club then next person in scenority is given club leadership

Because they don't want such a feature to exist in the game for some reason.

15 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Depends on what the club settings are on. Some require approval, some do not.

I have looked at every setting I can see as a club member (not the club owner) and find nothing telling me if the club is open, closed, or "approval required." I have no desire to invest in a setting if my club owner has to take action to allow a new member into the club since my club owner is MIA. How do I find out this information, so both myself and other club members don't end up wasting funds in a category, which has no chance of improving?

1 minute ago, Pelinor said:

I have looked at every setting I can see as a club member (not the club owner) and find nothing telling me if the club is open, closed, or "approval required." I have no desire to invest in a setting if my club owner has to take action to allow a new member into the club since my club owner is MIA. How do I find out this information, so both myself and other club members don't end up wasting funds in a category, which has no chance of improving?

No clue, I've never needed to look for it.

47 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Look for your own club using the Tower of Fame. When you click on it through that screen, it will display either 'Request' or 'Join' in the bottom left, depending on which setting is active.

I wouldn't recommend using that as a measuring stick for whether to invest in the club further or not, though. Personally, if I were in your situation and there were a lot of upgrades left with the club leader inactive I would jump ship and look for an active club. Even if you unlock more member slots and get new people joining, without a leader to cull inactives, with the way clubs are currently set up it's just going to stagnate further.

Also I'm moving this to QA, and then locking it, since it most definitely doesn't belong in Off-topic and has been answered. If you wish to rant and rave about the current state of clubs feel free to make a feedback thread about it, and I'll thank you in advance for keeping it civil when/if you do so.

• Darsca locked this topic