Next event is coming

Eivo

25 minuti fa, Cursed666 ha scritto:

Looks like they cut down on free moves, making it impossible to complete w/o spending ryos...

we have the usual 180 moves to do against 154 requests

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Wort said:

we have the usual 180 moves to do against 154 requests

?

From what I see on discord, event started ~15h ago + 3d9g to go, giving us 4 days total. 4x24h = 96hours. 96x60min = 5760 minutes. 5760 minutes/45min = 128 moves + 20 moves to start with. This gives about 148 moves.

And you need 164 moves to finish the game (9+12+16+20+25)x2

Unless they reduced amount of puzzles on higher stages, but I dont see anything that would suggest that.

rom what I see on discord, event started ~15h ago + 3d9g to go, giving us 4 days total. 4x24h = 96hours. 96x60min = 5760 minutes. 5760 minutes/45min = 128 moves + 20 moves to start with. This gives about 148 moves.

And you need 164 moves to finish the game (9+12+16+20+25)x2

Unless they reduced amount of puzzles on higher stages, but I dont see anything that would suggest that.

the event started with yesterday's daily reset

Yikers, another puzzle event thats far worse than all others before. If this comes to live i wont event bother doing the event for a shit tier Hero

the puzzle event gives everyone the opportunity to get the girl, while the one to click only to users already navigated

Edited by Wort

2 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

For example:

Mila, Ella and Avery now give 2,25k% at max level

Didnt take screenshot or note how much it was before unfortunetly, but it was like 3 times more?

Personally i dont care about Contact Girl except the "increse Girls Level after reset" or whatever its called ones but shouldnt we get some patchnotes anyway if this happens.

Edited by extecter

9 hours ago, Tapion said:

So, how is this event going to be? Another one that is impossible to solve without kobans?

Yep not even trying anymore on these ones its pointless for me already cost me an additional 9 moves only up to 3rd puzzle. Every part in correct place first time but just don't lock in place, makes no difference which browser I use and game was fresh installed when event started. Been same for me every time with these puzzles since the first one.  

9 hours ago, Tapion said:

So, how is this event going to be? Another one that is impossible to solve without kobans?

Nah only the first one was that. The second one changed the balance to make it possible but tight, and we didn't receive any tweaks from that one that I can see.

Huh... Just noticed the event button.  Clicked on it, and it's showing only 2h33m remaining?  (Also, the progress bar on the side has no markings for current progress / available rewards, and the picture at the top of the bar is Lyrsa but she's labeled as Spring and "click for more info" doesn't work...)

What can I even say to this?