Next event is coming

Eivo

Il y a 4 heures, jedc22 a dit :

Am I the only one that just noticed there was an event? only 3 days and 2 hours left, so finishing it is impossible for me lol.

because they never announce shit in this game so they want you to spend ryos to finish it.

Edited by NightFlutter

Il y a 9 heures, maxafax a dit :

They do actually both on there social media pages and on the nutaku events page via nutaku newsletter so to say they never announce what they are going to be doing just is not true.

https://www.nutaku.net/events/

But no official announcement on the forum, neither on the game itself.

They do not advertise their events properly. If players do not play on Nutaku, they have no reasons to go to the Nutaku events page. And why should we have to follow social media pages to be informed of future events ? I do not want to use Twitter, and I do not want to use my real FB account (that I use very rarely) to follow this kind of pages.

• Like 4

What's happening? I put everything correctly, and the last one is in the right place, it is checked, I have free attempts, but the puzzle just doesn't fit, it falls back into the original field. Who the faced? How do I fix it and move on???

2020-05-17_13-06-16.png

2 hours ago, Amfitern said:

What's happening? I put everything correctly, and the last one is in the right place, it is checked, I have free attempts, but the puzzle just doesn't fit, it falls back into the original field. Who the faced? How do I fix it and move on???

Its a know bug ever since puzzle events started.

Legends say it wont occur if you start with border pieces, and leave center for the end. 😜

Advice most often given is: remove other piece, put the currently remaining in its place, then remove it and finish puzzle normaly.

You will loose 3 moves instead of 1 though.

Is that the problem for you guys - to start from corners and bottom?

no sense to catch the center = because you can do mistake and will be looser like man upper.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Edited by Dimka

1 hour ago, Dimka said:

Is that the problem for you guys - to start from corners and bottom?

no sense to catch the center = because you can do mistake and will be looser like man upper.

For the phone puzzle you  want to start from the middle cause part of the blue heart is ALWAYS seeable, All other ones im solving from corners personally. Some people do screens and number them in paint + trial and error if that helps.

8acefd8fb2a28fccaee21ed70e488ddd.png

6 minutes ago, extecter said:

For the phone puzzle you  want to start from the middle cause part of the blue heart is ALWAYS seeable, All other ones im solving from corners personally. Some people do screens and number them in paint + trial and error if that helps.

not so smart.

because if SOMEONE ( i hope not you ) put this "heart" on 1 or 3 place - not 2 = he will be miss. And will ruin the 3-5 steps when he will see and recognize that.

As you see on my screen - i started from down left and will be with no "lost" moves in the end.. I hope :)

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Dimka

2 minutes ago, Dimka said:

not so smart.

because if SOMEONE ( i hope not you ) put this "heart" on 1 or 3 place - not 2 = he will be miss. And will ruin the 3-5 steps when he will see and recognize that.

As you see on my screen - i started from down left and will be with no "lost" moves in the end.. I hope :)

Screenshot_1.jpg

There is only 1 Middle in a 5x5 Puzzle and only 1 Part that shows the blue heart permanently. If you fail to place that right you deserve to lose some moves

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, extecter said:

I personally think it's better to start from top right due to how it's tilted, top left and bottom right is definitely a mistake tho personally think

9 minutes ago, EonLeOtaku said:

I personally think it's better to start from top right due to how it's tilted, top left and bottom right is definitely a mistake tho personally think

Placing it in the Middle is 100% no reason to risk starting anywhere else. GIF is showing what i mean by visible all the time.

1 minute ago, Cursed666 said:

Its funny how ppl urge to start with middle piece....

If you KNOW which one is in middle, you dont NEED to start with it. You migh as well leave that piece for the end.

If someone has to ask for advice for how to solve this puzzles, they're probably not good at figuring out where pieces go. So telling them to compare where to put pieces with a tile they've figured out the position of but haven't placed is likely to confuse them. Advice should typically follow the principles of K.I.S.S. unless you're writing up high level guides.

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If someone has to ask for advice for how to solve this puzzles, they're probably not good at figuring out where pieces go. So telling them to compare where to put pieces with a tile they've figured out the position of but haven't placed is likely to confuse them. Advice should typically follow the principles of K.I.S.S. unless you're writing up high level guides.

No1 asked for that advice.

Amfitern asked for advice bckz he cant place last piece, which I answered. And then ppl got triggered bckz 'center piece first is the correct way'.

1 minute ago, Cursed666 said:

No1 asked for that advice.

Amfitern asked for advice bckz he cant place last piece, which I answered. And then ppl got triggered bckz 'center piece first is the correct way'.

They're quoting advice they've been given in the past 😜

I am a PC user that never shut it down, so I don't close broswer nor refresh the game unless asked to. Daily missions usually are up without the need of refreshing the webpage (but sometimes they aren't displayed so I have to). The event never showed up for me until yesterday, after restarted PC, only to find the event is close to being finished, never happened to me before with any event.

This really sucks, you should push for a refresh when an event is happening.  

7 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Its funny how ppl urge to start with middle piece....

If you KNOW which one is in middle, you dont NEED to start with it. You migh as well leave that piece for the end.

I am sorry, but that is just outright stupid. Why would you leave it for the end? Usually the corner pieces are hard to figure out, if you know where a piece belongs you should just as well immediately insert it to limit your possible solutions. Leaving pieces that you know where they go for later is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot as you fool yourself out of the process of deduction.

Mind you - I do not care which one you put in first before you call me out as "the big bad centerpiece-first gangster", as long as you know where it goes deal with it first so you have less headaches later.

Edited by Tapion

7 minutes ago, Tapion said:

I am sorry, but that is just outright stupid. Why would you leave it for the end? Usually the corner pieces are hard to figure out, if you know where a piece belongs you should just as well immediately insert it to limit your possible solutions. Leaving pieces that you know where they go for later is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot as you fool yourself out of the process of deduction.

Do you see Amfitern post? 4th on this page?

Do you see my answer to it? Yeah, that's why.

PS:

puzzle3.thumb.jpg.ca20f07b850157b2f70f626f10dc078c.jpg

Its so confusing I'm not sure if I can make it :S

🤣

3 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Do you see Amfitern post? 4th on this page?

Do you see my answer to it? Yeah, that's why.

PS:

puzzle3.thumb.jpg.ca20f07b850157b2f70f626f10dc078c.jpg

Its so confusing I'm not sure if I can make it :S

🤣

You have taken too many blows to the head.

This event is more forgiving then previous one, is it not? I have 2 moves left to do in 10 min, and event will be up for 12 more hours. Last time I think there was around 5 spare moves, this time there is more, which is quite nice

• Haha 1