How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

3 minutes ago, Captain Alvord said:

I play through Nutaku - Harem Heroes.  I dont see a banner or anything in the Sex Friends for the free girl.  Sad day this doesn't seem to work for Nutaku users.  Any Nutaku users able to get it to work?

No, the girl is only available on hentaiheroes.com.

• Thanks 2

same thing here.dont know if it matters or not,mut registration link came in trash-folder to me.

yours:ted

update for previous post

in live.hentaiheros.com after clicking  "advanced hentai action party" reward girl  show up with "claim reward"link  in HH and sexpartners tab

Edited by Tedddy

4 minutes ago, Jcord777 said:

We know that the # codes work for those of us who were able to find them. So why didn't they just create a # code that allows us to unlock LuxuriousBody. Wouldn't that be more simpler?

It's possible that the codes system doesn't work for awarding a girl.

Or the cam site only agreed to the promotion if there was some more tangible benefit for them.

• Like 2

Yep, I have made a total of 4 accounts now logging in through both the banner, and sex friends, some on mobile, some on PC to see if that would work better, all with same email just different usernames. Disabling adblock was the 1st thing I did, and just using normal Firefox.

Chalk this promo up as another idiotically-handled garbage event that 90% of people have no interest in. And to think they expect people to pay money on that site too.

I also find it funny how Luxurious Body, a 3-star legendary according to some guildmembers, is not visible in Harem page at all, even under girls with 0 gems.

2 minutes ago, Dirge said:

I also find it funny how Luxurious Body, a 3-star legendary according to some guildmembers, is not visible in Harem page at all, even under girls with 0 gems.

This happens all the time. It's to make it not bug people who don't wish to use that system to get them. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It's possible that the codes system doesn't work for awarding a girl.

Or the cam site only agreed to the promotion if there was some more tangible benefit for them.

🤔 Huh, make sense...

45 minutes ago, mikcris said:

But for me the codes are not visible anywhere. Must be another issue with something else then. 

Only other person I saw mention this was using mobile. Apparently the girl's profiles don't display properly, it needs to be switched to desktop mode.

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

51 minutes ago, Terronor said:

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

Thanks for the tip, I'm trying it now, hope it works.

36 minuti fa, LukeWarmbath ha scritto:

I went through the sex friends link, made a new account under the same email for HH. Waited 10 minutes, refreshed my HH page and the banner popped up to claim her.

I tried too and it worked even for me! Thanks

5 minuti fa, chaser ha scritto:

which one would that be??

Go here https://www.hentaiheroes.com/sex-friends.html and click on the link about LuxuriousBody