How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

il y a 2 minutes, punj a dit :

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it asks me to pay to access her page. Is this the way it is supposed to be?

You can click on the name below the picture to reach her profile page, instead of clicking on the picture. You'll find one code there.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, punj said:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it asks me to pay to access her page. Is this the way it is supposed to be?

looks like she maked her show private, when i checked her she was free, i would just check every now and then in case she changes it

6 minutes ago, Herokuyon said:

And how can we vote for the girls to get the avatars?

It looks like you just have to make them favorites. You can click their page and click the heart or you can just drag over their front page pic and select add to favorites. I don't think you're going to get their avatars, I thought it said vote for them for their chance to become an avatar.

Edited by Ozman

2 minutes ago, Fiel said:

Is this event only for new memebers of the live website, or can old members join as well?

When I log in on the webcam site, I can't see anything related to the LuxuriousBody girl😅

Look for Empress Tsubame, that's LuxuriousBody

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 3 minutos, Ozman dijo:

It looks like you just have to make them favorites. You can click their page and click the heart or you can just drag over their front page pic and select add to favorites. I don't think you're going to get their avatars, I thought it said vote for them for their chance to win an avatar. 

Is it by probability? Avatars are not safe, whoa, how bad. thanks dude

1 hour ago, vadas said:

There is the cam model LuxuriousBody, just look for her.

Redeemed some #-tags in HH from her page.

Haven't got the HH-girl though.

Yeah I only got one as well, wdym some #-tags? dont tell me that there were more?

32 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

Just look in the profiles of the girls.  Several of them have tags.

Are you kidding me?! there's 11 codes on 11 (seemingly) random camgirls profiles? Lol fuck this event, KK can suck it on this one, this is beyond stupid

Edit for clarification: This was my initial assumption, this isnt true. Event is still stupid though

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

2 minutes ago, Gacek said:

SweeetNicolle have 10 code i check

Yeah you're right - 10 codes on 1 profile... Still a dumb idea to juggle people onto a cam site no one cared for the last time they rolled it out lol