When to reset?

pulli23

With this type of games you optimize for time.

If you gained progress (mojo and girls) and things are slowing down, it's time to reset.

If things have slowed down while no meaningful progress has been made, maybe you should wait.

Oh, and in early game another thing pushing you to reset sooner is affection on reset.

What is the purpose on reset daily?
You get more mojo with the daily mission instead of the reset...

For example, I am now at Stage 9083:

if I reset I get this:
image.png.9411b3eac1e476beb5877e7cb0427862.png

by the daily missions I get this, that is so much more Mojos:

image.png.d38d00c7a9dc382807e963d00f0eb194.png

Why should I reset?

Also, if I reset it will need me at least 3 days to get to stage 9083 again.. and with the little Mojos I get by resetting I'm not going so far...

hace 34 minutos, danacio dijo:

You get more mojo with the daily mission instead of the reset...

For example, I am now at Stage 9083:

if I reset I get this:
image.png.9411b3eac1e476beb5877e7cb0427862.png

by the daily missions I get this, that is so much more Mojos:

image.png.d38d00c7a9dc382807e963d00f0eb194.png

Why should I reset?

Also, if I reset it will need me at least 3 days to get to stage 9083 again.. and with the little Mojos I get by resetting I'm not going so far...

1ª and more important, to get daily affection. With mojo crafts you barely go further, with correct  affection perks you can get 200 levels high.

2º When you reach max stage (13000) you stop suddley the mojo grow (anyway as i said mojo craft helps a lot less than girls perks) and your craft will stop, but there are more a more new girls, and you need a looooooot of affection

3º Daily missions are randoms, maybe you can get mojo daily missions or not, i don't know the appeare rate, i have all locked (withouth getting they, because i preffer the other rewards)

4º If you don't care about affection and girls perks, you are right and there is no reason to reset

Edited by junky_20

37 minutes ago, danacio said:

Why should I reset?

To get affection > unlock perks which give you more boost then what you get from spending mojo.

I did as you do, pushed hard till 11000 stage without reseting, and I consider it now a mistake.

You will be fine, just that you would be better with reseting/focusing on perks.

Here is example:

I had 1,6kx reward from perks, it took me 11 days (during event) to get to ~12600 stage.

After few perks Im at 264kx reward and I go to 12700 in one day.

Edited by Cursed666

15 minutes ago, danacio said:

Ok, I get it! Thanks!

I'll try working more on affection then!

A good way to get some extra Affection is to store 10 daylies that are not worth much (FE 7x Mojo Quest / 10 + 15 Affection Quest and the lowest Kink Point Quest ). Since the max amount of daylies you can store is 15 your chances to get a better one is pretty decent now.