Moderation of the forum/appeals?

Čamuga

Gotten a post removed by george, and ofc I know about the spoiler rule, but the post contained heavily cropped out derpy looking face from the story (for context- it was literally just 1 face with nothing else but a plain 1 colour background visible, I'd say that's not spoilery 🤷‍♂️). Is there no place for any sort of appeals for this/is the QA section good enough?

God forbid someone poke fun at something bad from the story I guess

well, at least if you are posting some image that can be a spoiler you have to put them between spoiler tags spoiler  /spoiler between [  ]

image to hide

Edited by jelom

15 hours ago, jelom said:

well, at least if you are posting some image that can be a spoiler you have to put them between spoiler tags spoiler /spoiler between [ ]

Reveal hidden contents

Doesn't apply to story or affection scenes, only on poses.

We have a blanket rule for no on the story. This means it doesn't matter how far down it gets cropped, it can't be posted. Which I like, because it means I don't have to judge whether it's cropped too far or not, just kill it if I know it's from the story or affection scenes.

For record: Our warning categories are quite limited. I used inappropriate language because it seemed the closest for an "image that violated the no spoilers rule".

On the other hand, it takes a special kind of stupid to receive a warning for posting a story scene, get a warning to not post story scenes and then repost THE SAME IMAGE. I'll remove it but let @Darsca deal with the report to prevent me double-downing on the same thing.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Doesn't apply to story or affection scenes, only on poses.

Good that you clarify that, George. Given the lack of english moderators for some time, there are some people who have posted those (against the forum rules) and some times ruin the joy of the players who haven't reached that point in story.

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

For record: Our warning categories are quite limited. I used inappropriate language because it seemed the closest for an "image that violated the no spoilers rule".

Incredible... you are doing a work that can bring you the complaints of players (explicitly or not) if they think that they are treated poorly by you for any reason, and you are even bound to do this work without the proper instruments. Definitely unlikely for you to end up on the "most envied" list.