[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

4 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Interesting.  Couple of questions.  I concentrated on bumping up only the crafts that benefited my idle power.  Got them to fairly similar levels as you did, I think.  But with that Sex Tape Souvenir level, did you observe an improvement in idle power from bumping up all of those click crafts?  Also, did you dump any currency into a click girl, Keira for example, to boost that?  I tried that, and it definitely showed a short-term effect, but in the long term it didn't seem to help much.  On the other hand, I didn't put any mojo into click crafts, either.

All those Click Crafts I developed in the early part of event, made sense then since STS was my 4th craft. Around 5days into event I stopped completely leveling up Keira and just focused Felicia. If I kept leveling Keira after reset it would probly take me faster to ~4000 stage, but I dont know, just didnt seem to matter that much.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Cursed666 said:

All those Click Crafts I developed in the early part of event, made sense then since STS was my 4th craft. Around 5days into event I stopped completely leveling up Keira and just focused Felicia. If I kept leveling Keira after reset it would probly take me faster to ~4000 stage, but I dont know, just didnt seem to matter that much.

I've seen posts from people who have done the math, saying that even with Keira, it works out that concentrating on Felicia only is still better.  For me, though, it didn't make an appreciable difference.  I got to about the same stage and stalled either way.  So I leveled Keira just enough to activate the highest enhancement I have for her.

1533592614_timemojostage.thumb.jpg.dd56e59d35585601384a5ddf7beffb5d.jpg

@EdMuse

Since you still dont know how others made it, and we had similiar enhancements and crafts, Im posting my notes on my last run.

Played basicly by just coming every 40 minutes (+human error, which I omitted) and using energizer + flirt, and all other buffs. Took me at least 36 full buff ups (I might forget to take note on some).

Time is in minutes, dont remember if mojo was in B or A1 or smth.

Edited by Cursed666
  • Like 1