1 hour ago, Deus Ex Dickin'er said:

Well that sucks. It makes this quest nigh on impossible. I'd need 120 champions tickets to complete it, and i'll never get them within the next 6 days. Ugh.

Thanks though. 

Have you realized the 60 tickets from the challenges? With the three daily free tickets, the three tickets you can buy from energy per day and a little bit luck with contests, daily missions and villains fights you can get the 120 tickets.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Have you realized the 60 tickets from the challenges? With the three daily free tickets, the three tickets you can buy from energy per day and a little bit luck with contests, daily missions and villains fights you can get the 120 tickets.

It's only 30. I'd get 10 for completing step V, and 20 for completing step XI. Even with the 25 i have AND those 30, there's no way i'd get up to 120 in total without buying some. Just seems very steep to me. I understand they don't want to make it easy, but 120 in total seems too much. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deus Ex Dickin'er said:

It's only 30. I'd get 10 for completing step V, and 20 for completing step XI. Even with the 25 i have AND those 30, there's no way i'd get up to 120 in total without buying some. Just seems very steep to me. I understand they don't want to make it easy, but 120 in total seems too much. 

It would be 60 if you opted to spend the Kobans for the bonus rewards, since that gives you all the unlocked rewards a second time. I think they were working off this premise since the opening post was asking about what you'd get if you unlocked the second path. In which case, you'd only have to find an extra 35 tickets. Doable, but possibly cutting it a bit close depending on how hard you'd find the other tasks to complete in time. A risk for you to ponder.

• Like 1

But how these bonus rewards will be received?
Together with the main ones when they're claimed after finishing steps? (what about bonus rewards for steps where you already claimed reward before unlocking bonus ones?)
Or they could be claimed separately for each finished step?
Or they will be received only after finishing all the steps or the event?

Thanks in advance,

1 minute ago, AndrewN said:

But how these bonus rewards will be received?
Together with the main ones when they're claimed after finishing steps? (what about bonus rewards for steps where you already claimed reward before unlocking bonus ones?)
Or they could be claimed separately for each finished step?
Or they will be received only after finishing all the steps or the event?

Thanks in advance,

Each reward can be claimed one by one after you complete the relevant task. After you press the claim button for the "free" path reward, the claim button is clickable again to claim the second reward.