Pachinko growing price

GandalfElGrease

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The price increase is because people complained about having to much money at higher levels so they made it so the price increases so that people can spend their money also the items get better as you level up as well.

i think its a bit more then that. the previous pachinko system was an unlimited source of cash which clearly needed to be fixed, i personnally went from 400k to over 2m using pachinko alone, if thats not broken then i don't know what is.

and with the introduction of item levels the cost of pachinko needed to reflect the change in prices of the items received. i'm not sure if its well balanced yet though.

52 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

People on the testserver with 3digit levels would probably tell you: its not ;)

perhaps. i'm almost on 3 digits in gay harem, and it doesn't feel balanced. but the couple of times i've checked my actual monetary loss (after selling everything) its always been about 30-40k depending on luck. though i'm not claiming that as anything remotely conclusive, especially since its from a very limited test pool.

As you can see in patchnotes it costs you more based on your level so the higher lvl you are the more game $$ reqhired to purchase. The higher level and cost doesn't guarantee you will break even. It also depends on luck as to how high affection gifts are awarded common being most dropped and epic being rare. Which is one reason I refuse to use pachinko. The update didn't balance pachinko it just made it a game money grab. I don't think epic pachinko was improved much if any.

Edited by Drewmann
forgot

The only issue I have is that since we got the legendary items, every item I get in pachinko is way worse than those, even being of a greater level. I don't get legendary and epic items don't give you the boost those give but I assume that will stop being an issue after some more levels?

We all know this from Kinkoid:

• The cost of Great Pachinko is now based on the power of the items within it;
    • Doing 10 pachinko roll in once is not discounted by 3% of the total prices.

Lets make some estimates from Great Pachinko games:

• Common equipment - my believe, 35% in odds
  • Common gifts and books - my believe, 31%...
  • Rare equipment - my believe, 12%...
  • Rare gift and books - my believe, 11%...
  • Epic equipment - my believe,  10%
  • Legendary equipment - my believe, 1%

Now, let's check their prices making a comparison for level 41 and 61:

• Common equipment: 1973 at lv.41; 2959 at lv.62.
  • Common gift and books: 738.97 in cash (8 types divided)
  • Rare equipment: 2959 at lv.41; 3943 at lv.62.
  • Rare gifts and books: 4268.45 in cash (8 types divided)
  • Epic equipment: 4537 at lv.41; 6046 at lv.62.
  • Legendary equipment: 19,710 (approximate) at lv.41; 29560 (approximate) at lv.62.

And some maths:

• Level 41: 23,950 in average earnings, selling everything, after 10 games. Cost: 43,100. 55.5% of this cost is recuperated.
  • Level 61: 31,076 in average earnings, selling everything, after 10 games. Cost: 63,100. 49.2% of this cost is recuperated.

Great Pachinko is truly more expensive as you level up, but you also have a higher income from your harem and from unlocked bosses.

Note: paying 10 games is always more effective than playing one separated game, it's between 3.2% and 5% cheaper. 

• Like 1