Club Addons

szilar

to keep it short: When will we ever see any usage in Clubs besides the passive effects?

Our Club pretty much died when we reached Lv10 on all effects since spending kobans is just not an option for everyone, even with the free daily 150 kobans from completing activities. The Chat window is pretty small, and since PVP is pretty straightforward and the game only requires a few clicks a day, there just isn't even much to even chat about.

Will we ever see some Club Events? Or Tournaments between Clubs? Or some passive Buffs to work on by Activities? Any News at all?

19 hours ago, jelom said:

You know you can resize it, do you?

do you have some actual input to the topic on clubs? or did you just feel like posting "something"? also, please take in the context, even if you can resize, what would you even talk about? the game offers nothing that you would need to discuss, so aside from some smalltalk not much use in it.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, szilar said:

do you have some actual input to the topic on clubs? or did you just feel like posting "something"? also, please take in the context, even if you can resize, what would you even talk about? the game offers nothing that you would need to discuss, so aside from some smalltalk not much use in it.

"chat window is small" 

"you can make it bigger" 

If you don't want people to respond to specific points, don't mention them. Another player can't change what Kinkoid adds into the game, but that was a problem you raised that he knew the solution to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, szilar said:

I do not lead a club, I'm just in one and everything is leveled. 

You asked and complained about several things with clubs - the one a reason to do something featured by the game, the next to talk to your club member, the next about not having kobans left to invest into the club. (more is still in)

In "my" club we talk about new features, we talk about events, we talk about whatever. On some days there are 5 messages in 5 minutes, on some days there is 5 days silence.

sigh, yeah, that was a really inappropriate answer from me. i guess i was just pissed about the lack of clan contents since our clan pretty much died with only a handful members left. thanks for the headups, also for the resizable chat feedback and sorry.

still hope we'll receive some new clan addons soon, until then, guess i might need to look for a new clan.

Edited by szilar

6 hours ago, szilar said:

still hope we'll receive some new clan addons soon, until then, guess i might need to look for a new clan.

"You can expect to hear about the Club Challenges, that will give your Club the ability to challenge another one and win some interesting rewards."

Just for reference, this was announced December 31, 2019, so things might have changed since then but I don't recall any other info about it since then -> https://www.kinkoid.com/news/happy-new-year-and-welcome-in-2020/