Felicie Event can't finish first stage

I just had that happen too, for the first time.
Try this: Move some other piece in the solved puzzle to the free slot, and move it back. The progress bar should catch up and it should work again.

Maybe it happened because we're too fast for the game/servers 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ismoke said:

Try this: Move some other piece in the solved puzzle to the free slot, and move it back. The progress bar should catch up and it should work again.

That worked, but basically cost 2 moves

• Sad 1

same problem on top lef corner and stage 2. Impossible to take any piece away, so no solution to work around the bug as I already did with this kind of bug in a past event.

********************************** SOLUTION for me ************************************

I had to put the last piece over a piece that was already in place. The piece in place went away. Then I could move again everything at the right place

Edited by mot_131@yahoo.com
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I did the fix of adding the wrong one to the slot then switching it and it worked and sent me to the next puzzle. I finished the next puzzle and now it has all pieces in and does not advance, the status bar never moved up on the right. Log out and back in now the status bar has nothing in it and still stuck with all pieces in there. Tried the switching trick and that doesn't work.

Screenshot_20200611-082225_Hentai Clicker.jpg

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ismoke said:

First time I've had a problem with a puzzle event, too.  for me, it was the bottom left corner.  Can't imagine it's from hitting the servers too hard, since I'm getting this three hours later.  I did what you suggested and it worked.  Hope we can get those two lost moves refunded!

• Sad 1

Almost same problem as Superhunk21, i cleared the first stage once, the status bar advanced but i never received the reward...Now, after one refresh, the status bar dropped and i can't the finish the puzzle even if all the pieces are in place.

bug clicker.PNG

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, 123234 said:

The last piece of the puzzle does not get accepted and just jumps back to it's starting position

Had the same Problem on Stage 1 (right lower corner) and now on stage 3 again (lower center piece).

Tried with Edge and Firefox on Win10, also with Safari on MacBook (not recommend since the browser keeps asking for high momory requirement). It's no browser Problem!

Sounds stupid but since it's the same issue people already reported on the recent puzzle events, I won't bother wasting any more money and time to that game if it happens one more time. Why should I care about the game if devs don't care about the players. 

Same issue here. Last piece of 3rd puzzle. Top left. I did the rest of the puzzle, and every time I try to put the last piece in, it snaps back to regular position. Doing the switch fixed it, but it sucks I had to waste 2 moves.

Edited by ChucklePhuck
  • Sad 1

Same issue here.  Looks like we are due for quite a bit of compensation as soon 20% of the time limit will have expired and only some have made progress but that is through needless troubleshooting of their own only to wind up with same problem again.

• Sad 1