Favorite Girl !

Monster750

Heheehehe.  What a great thread this should be! 

I am so grateful Justine came to me like the last second she was available last week.

Her little schoolgirl outfit is so Hentai and she looks a little goofy like in Cosplay.

AND big plus she comes with 130 Hardcore (smiles) very useful in battle.

• Like 2

Can't say there is one. My favorite girls though:

Story rol: Bunny
Income timer: five stars Juliette
Affection scenes: Teacher Deitra (event girl. A permanent would be Bunny)
Affection stances: Mountain Sophie (event girl. A permanent would be Bunny)
General look: a draw, Sheheramazond & Sung Tai ki
General stats: Samane
Glamour: a draw, Arcana & Miss Spook
Fun: Bonny
Lust: Eugénie

• Like 2

Justine.

She's really an awesome addition to a hentai game. There's so much thought put into her upgrades... The way she strips (profile picture) is very sexy; the pose with the rope where she still wears her bra and a skirt but both are about to come off... hot. But what I like most is that during her upgrade she's actually going to use that rope! O.o

She's so twisted... Also really living up to her specialty :P

• Like 2

Anyone that likes Justine needs to read or watch my hero academia she is based of the girl with blood drinking quirk that allows her to change into that person the amount of time she can change into them is based on how much blood she gets of them most bad ass villain ever i spent 15 days farming dark lord for her i even won the contests for farming the bosses got her on the last few hours of day 15 before the new mission came in to restart the event then got teacher deltra from edwarda in the final hour of the event but secretary rabbi is my best since she goes with my main stat though.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 4

My favorite is Spring Spirit. Probably most of the (new) players doesn't know her, cause she was from a old event. What one? I don't know, I get her in the Pachinko in the Anniversary Week (where ALL girls of ALL times was avaliable in epic pachinko, a very nice thing!), and have very good stats to a charmer (from the girls I have, she is the best of all) and give a nice quantity of money too. Also, I love her affection and upgrade scenes, and her history too. How more you "help her to awake nature", more her body changes until turn, from a pretty white-hared women, to the spring itself, with nature growing along her beautiful pink body. Is prohibited put the affection scenes here, but I will put the link to the wiki of her... is worthy to see!

http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Spring-spirit

Also, I'm drawing her for the actual contest (Of draw a affection scene of one of the girls), and yeah... she is pretty amazing in all ways...xd

• Like 2