[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

GxfAYEl.jpg?1

Healers! Let’s get loud and make some noise!

The music is all around us and you can hear it everywhere…In the wind…in the air…and in your bedroom! All you have to do is to listen to these sweet tunes and let them set the sexy mood! 
From the 18th (2 pm UTC+1) to the 28th of June (2 pmUTC +1) a superstar songstress will show you what a wicked thing you can do to make her dream of you!

Every Arietta song is worth replaying. Her sultry voice and breathy, lusty sound can make everyone feel sexy and amazing, and her tracks are known as absolute makeout masterpieces.But Ari prefers singing and playing live, keeping her audience engaged from start to finish, from the foreplay to the cum explosion. 
So when she is not recording, you will find her getting busy at live concerts. And you can be sure that talented Ari is not a playback singer! Her live performances are genuine and intimate! Her energy and vibes are unforgettable! And once gorgeous Arietta starts playing everyone gets so excited that not only her creative juices start flowing!

In an exclusive interview with Kinkoid just before the start of her grand Haremverse tour, Arietta revealed that she was really eager to meet the famous Healer and she would like to call him up on stage for a dripping wet duet performance. Is this explosive duet going to be the very peak of her career? Will it unlock her true power of the Divine Songstress who can dispel the wicked Mist? It depends on you, healers!

One thing is for sure! The world is on fire and no one could save sexy Ari but you!

So, what do you need to do to have her in your Harems and help her win the wicked game?

You will be able to play the Music Event if you have performed wild enough in the Office and  your stage there is over 1 250.
Also, the event will consist of a few stages which will give you the following rewards:

MusicEvent_Reward-Track.jpg

And stage 4 200 will reward you with the beautiful Arietta!

On 6/16/2020 at 6:43 PM, Eivo said:

Capture.PNG

049_Arietta_Grade_01_Animated.gif

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Am I missing something?  The event doesn't seem to be working, there's no initial advancement to gain any ymens to level up the girls.  I mean, granted, I haven't had my morning cuppa coffee, yet, but I don't remember ever having had to find some way to kick off the event, before.

ETA: Okay, so I see the line, " You will be able to play the Music Event if you have performed wild enough in the Office and  your stage there is over 1 250."  I'm currently at stage 12,885 in the office.  What do I have to do, next?

Edited by EdMuse
Additional information

2 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Am I missing something?  The event doesn't seem to be working, there's no initial advancement to gain any ymens to level up the girls.  I mean, granted, I haven't had my morning cuppa coffee, yet, but I don't remember ever having had to find some way to kick off the event, before.

You better start clicking.

Am I missing something here?  My event doesn't look like the one posted above.  A pic of my event is below.... I've been stuck with a full bar on stage 1 for over an hour.  I am actually at stage 11338 in the Office.  Leveled up every girl i can in effort to make SOMETHING happen - and nothing works.  Hovering over the pic of Lyrsa and it says it's Spring....  And what's with the timer counting up negative time and resetting to 0 when it gets to -60?

So not sure if I'm missing something, or if my Event is broken.....

Clicker Event.JPG

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
  • Thinking 1

22 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Am I missing something here?  My event doesn't look like the one posted above.  A pic of my event is below.... I've been stuck with a full bar on stage 1 for over an hour.  I am actually at stage 11338 in the Office.  Leveled up every girl i can in effort to make SOMETHING happen - and nothing works.  Hovering over the pic of Lyrsa and it says it's Spring....  And what's with the timer counting up negative time and resetting to 0 when it gets to -60?

So not sure if I'm missing something, or if my Event is broken.....

Did  you clear your browser cache and the games cockies?

Déjà qu'on n'est une grosse majorité à ne pas avoir réussis les 4200 de l'autre fois, bah ils ont remis ça !!!! Si je n'arrive pas à avoir cette ci malgré mon hacharnement tous les jours, je désinstallerai le jeu et le noterai mal due à son évolution négative !! 

Ok, it's rigged. -_- I got 22 charms and still no click to idle... what the hell. Next one is 11.2B so guess I'll just skip it. 

And yes, 4200 is optimal. I passed the last milestone so far, without Felicia (don't know why you guys like her so much...), and I guess it's doable for new players in 10 days.

Edited by ????penguin????
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, juniorlecube said:

Déjà qu'on n'est une grosse majorité à ne pas avoir réussis les 4200 de l'autre fois, bah ils ont remis ça !!!! Si je n'arrive pas à avoir cette ci malgré mon hacharnement tous les jours, je désinstallerai le jeu et le noterai mal due à son évolution négative !!  

Already we are a large majority not to have succeeded the 4200 the other time, well they did it again !!!! If I don't manage to have this one despite my harassment every day, I will uninstall the game and rate it badly due to its negative development !!

No, last event before the puzzle event was lvl 4900 to get the girl - we'll see if it's much easier now. You need to have some luck on getting the right charms and have Felicia on a decent enhancement level, but I doubt that everyone will get the girl, but this time it should be less of a grind.

Edited by JAVhero

15 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Got good charms right from the start. Approaching things lazily again. Resetting 3rd time at 3350 now.

Me, too.  Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Amulets were two of my first three, so I should be in good shape.

2 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Thats probably because in all the previous clicker event we had 100 initial click and 100 initial idle damage. This event however there is no initial idle damage, only the 100 click.

2 minutes ago, HorneyBear said:

Thats probably because in all the previous clicker event we had 100 initial click and 100 initial idle damage. This event however there is no initial idle damage, only the 100 click.

That must be it.  I literally don't remember the last time I had to click to start.  It even felt weird after my first reset.

3 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Me, too.  Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Amulets were two of my first three, so I should be in good shape.

(Minor note - first three are always Shamanic Finger Tingler, Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Amulets in some order) ;)

Just now, FinderKeeper said:

(Minor note - first three are always Shamanic Finger Tingler, Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Amulets in some order) ;)

Are they?  I remember that from a long time ago, but I didn't think that was how it went down in the last clicker event.

2 hours ago, ????penguin???? said:

Ok, it's rigged. -_- I got 22 charms and still no click to idle... what the hell. Next one is 11.2B so guess I'll just skip it.

Hate when that kind of thing happens.  But fortunately, I just got click-to-idle as my seventh charm.  Probably won't bother with any more.  Might do one more reset (just for good measure, since I got Mojo Runic Wallpaper, too) before marathoning to the end.