[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

21 minutes ago, ????penguin???? said:

Ok, it's much easier than the last one. I had no 'Sex Tape Souvenir' charm, used no boosters and I'm done. 

Last stages were pretty slow but still no struggle.

Thanks, now i know what to expect for the next event when people are able to finish a 10 day? event in just 6 hours 😷

Just now, JAVhero said:

Thanks, now i know what to expect for the next event when people are able to finish a 10 day? event in just 6 hours 😷

Yup, just like I've said before: either too easy or too hard.  No middle-of-the-road.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Yup, just like I've said before: either too easy or too hard.  No middle-of-the-road.

Well at least those people already finished the event, can relax now and enjoy the summer instead of grinding the event from start to end, like the last non-puzzle one 😁
Guess i'm not in a hurry this time 🐌

• Like 2

Almost finished, very easy when I don't forget to upgrades clicks charms xD.

I am very unlucky on my charms though, 2 charms remaining, still haven't got the idle to click one.

I am currently at 3,8k, I will finish it tomorrow, I have time. xD

• Like 1

People need to give more details than 'very/too easy',  in the end it turns out they hit the jackpot in charms and their girl is at 18x multiplier. The average player will not have all maxed multipliers, nor perfect charms or all top girls. So before everyone starts bragging about how easy the event was, take a minute to think about other players. Consider how your feedback will be taken by the devs and then we'll get an event that goes up to level 7000 requiring perfect crafts.

Beating a 10 day event in 6 hours isn't something special, that's game time that was supposed to be spread over 10 days, and at that you probably have high stats already. The fact that everyone rushes to get the girl asap is another matter, which skews the feedback pretty badly and you know what happens then. Yes, you might not have anything to do for the next few days of the event, but if you wanted to extend it, don't spend an entire day on it.

I personally am at 12x multi on Keira and although I can get above 3.5k it's a drag, because I have to use skills. I did get the click-to-idle charm, but it helps 2/3 of the way through, the endgame is click-based as usual. I don't see how anyone with a click-based build could have already beaten the event unless their multiplier is 18x or they grinded like crazy.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

@LanceHardwood -- Yeah, man!  I've got 18x enhancements on Felicia, but I'm a little stalled at stage 2950.  I mean, that's okay, it's still day 1 of a 10 day event, and once again, I haven't really been devoting all of my time to it, so I'm not fearing the worst, yet.  But contrary to what I posted a few hours ago, I think they may have finally found something like the right balance!

I have Felicia at 18x and I can't push past 2800 without powers, but I have 18 charms purchased and still don't have boss time, non-boss rewards/boss rewards or either of the conversions. So it's gonna be some slow resets just to get some of the good charms from here on out

Il y a 4 heures, LanceHardwood a dit :

People need to give more details than 'very/too easy',  in the end it turns out they hit the jackpot in charms and their girl is at 18x multiplier. The average player will not have all maxed multipliers, nor perfect charms or all top girls.

Come on.

I had very bad luck in charms, and I still manage to run the event very easily.

Yes I have a x18 multiplier, but be serious, since the last event, you should already have Keira and Felicia at max multiplier, or be very close to it.

I think I could even max a second girl of each...

Citation

So before everyone starts bragging about how easy the event was, take a minute to think about other players. Consider how your feedback will be taken by the devs and then we'll get an event that goes up to level 7000 requiring perfect crafts.

Come on, we were pretty vocal about the 4.9k event...

Citation

I personally am at 12x multi on Keira and although I can get above 3.5k it's a drag, because I have to use skills. I did get the click-to-idle charm, but it helps 2/3 of the way through, the endgame is click-based as usual. I don't see how anyone with a click-based build could have already beaten the event unless their multiplier is 18x or they grinded like crazy.

Come on, just use your skills, and you will gain 200 levels, and then reset to upgrade your charms.

You don't need to have a specific "click-based" build as it is an event, your perks doesn't count.

I am currently click-based with Keira (still haven't got idle to click), I reach pretty easily 3.9k, 300 levels is not hard to push. If I reset I should be able to buy a charm... I have only 2 remaining. If I get the good one, the event is over. Else, the second one will enable me to go faster (idle critical I think). Or at worst, I can make 2 more runs to get the last charm.

59 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Yes I have a x18 multiplier, but be serious, since the last event, you should already have Keira and Felicia at max multiplier, or be very close to it.

Well, since we're being serious - how am I supposed to do that when I have received exactly 0 of the required items ? You're talking as if they're guaranteed or something. Unless you have some way to get a specific enhancement item on demand you should reassess your statement.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Come on, just use your skills, and you will gain 200 levels, and then reset to upgrade your charms.

I'm using my skills, thank you very much. The second activation gives me less than 200 levels because I've already picked the optimal time for the first one.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

You don't need to have a specific "click-based" build as it is an event, your perks doesn't count.

You do need to have a high multiplier and upgrade your click and click-to-idle charms. Granted you could do without click-to-idle, but then your progress will be slower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 3 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Well, since we're being serious - how am I supposed to do that when I have received exactly 0 of the required items ? You're talking as if they're guaranteed or something. Unless you have some way to get a specific enhancement item on demand you should reassess your statement.

No, probability ensure you to get some.

If you got 0 of the required item, you must have done something really wrong, or you do not do your daily missions.

Citation

You do need to have a high multiplier and upgrade your click and click-to-idle charms. Granted you could do without click-to-idle, but then your progress will be slower.

Yeah, and I got my click-to-idle charm quite late, without having yet my idle-to-click.

I even forgot to upgrade my click charm in the mid game...

3 minutes ago, test_anon said:

No, probability ensure you to get some.

If you got 0 of the required item, you must have done something really wrong, or you do not do your daily missions.

I like your tone. Just FYI - I haven't missed a single daily mission since they were introduced. But yes, I'm doing everything wrong, thank you for that incredible bit of insight.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

(Minor note - first three are always Shamanic Finger Tingler, Maneki Chinpo and Mojo Amulets in some order) ;)

that's certainly not the case. My first 3 were shamanic finger tingler, mojo amulettes and charming mojo suits; Maneki Chinpo turned out to be my 11th charm.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I like your tone. Just FYI - I haven't missed a single daily mission since they were introduced. But yes, I'm doing everything wrong, thank you for that incredible bit of insight.

And you upgraded only Keira for click / Felicia for idle ?

I have Keira at max and I have 8 first tiers, 4 second tier, and 9 third tier remaining.

For Felicia (the more important), I have remaining 17, 8, and 11.

17 minutes ago, test_anon said:

And you upgraded only Keira for click / Felicia for idle ?

I have Keira at max and I have 8 first tiers, 4 second tier, and 9 third tier remaining.

For Felicia (the more important), I have remaining 17, 8, and 11.

No man, I upgraded Bunny and Mizuki. Are you serious ? Of course I upgraded just Felicia and Keira, relevant enhancement items were never spent elsewhere. Both are barely at 12x and I've been playing since around event #2, so I'm not a new player. Now consider those who have joined sooner and will have even less upgrades on those girls.

Unless you're getting enhancement items every single day I don't know how you could have that, because I get them once every few days and always ones I don't need. Did you play gacha ? Maybe you got some from there.

Just wanted to chime in about the enhancement items. Only spent on Felicia/Keira/Sabrina respectively. This is what I have with Felicia and Keira at 18x and Sabrina at 12x. It's definitely possible to just get unlucky as I have with Sabrina, and this is with 494 daily missions completed according to my achievement.

51f5fff74c41762d058b066632001381.png

14 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

because I get them once every few days

Should have included in my first post, but it's worth holding onto 7 completed missions that reward mojo and just never claiming them (if you don't already.) This makes it so all my new missions every day are either ryos/affection/kink points/enhancements, and I notice I almost always get 1-2 enhancements per day

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, casket said:

Should have included in my first post, but it's worth holding onto 7 completed missions that reward mojo and just never claiming them (if you don't already.) This makes it so all my new missions every day are either ryos/affection/kink points/enhancements, and I notice I almost always get 1-2 enhancements per day

Great, but that's a matter for another thread altogether - like best strategy to get more enhancement items. Even then the average player will not be aware of this.

I also disagree with being labelled 'unlucky'. Unless someone can prove that getting a high amount of enhancement items is the norm, then it's the other way around - a few have gotten extremely lucky, while the average player is stuck at multiplier less than 10. That's why I'm saying that those finding the event 'easy' should start considering other points of view. The main issue, as usual, is caused by the multiplier mechanic, which was introduced without an ounce of foresight, for whatever reason. Nobody needed this, nobody asked for this. They should balance it around Bunny instead of Felicia, as this would have helped new players obtain event girls easier if they enhance. Otherwise this feature serves no purpose other than to significantly widen the gap between new and old players.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Londov said:

that's certainly not the case. My first 3 were shamanic finger tingler, mojo amulettes and charming mojo suits; Maneki Chinpo turned out to be my 11th charm.

Nope, it certainly is. Reloading game shuffles them to positions determined by their internal order, not by the time of acquisition. For me in the current event Maneki Chinpo is on 11th place as well - but I got it among the first 3 as usual.

Here are few examples taken from discord from other players from current:

zOmN5OQ.png O92twrT.png 

and last few events:

um2jbgu.png XqcIy5w.png

Take a note to watch it during clicker event next month.

Edited by FinderKeeper

il y a 51 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I also disagree with being labelled 'unlucky'. Unless someone can prove that getting a high amount of enhancement items is the norm, then it's the other way around - a few have gotten extremely lucky, while the average player is stuck at multiplier less than 10.

I do not believe that.

We are several at x18 multiplier with a lot of additionnal enhancement items. Moreover as it requires a certain number of enhancements, the standard deviation should be low.

And its without saying that you have 9 days remaining to get your missing enhancement items.

Also, they only mater in the end of your run (that your girl reached 9k/10k). It's only a < x2 missing, that is not much to compensate. And once you will have idle to click you will progress very quickly.

18 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I do not believe that.

We are several at x18 multiplier with a lot of additionnal enhancement items. Moreover as it requires a certain number of enhancements, the standard deviation should be low.

And its without saying that you have 9 days remaining to get your missing enhancement items.

Also, they only mater in the end of your run (that your girl reached 9k/10k). It's only a < x2 missing, that is not much to compensate. And once you will have idle to click you will progress very quickly.

Do you have any hard data to base your belief on ? I've seen very few people having x18 multiplier on the forum, and that's from the most active players in the game. Imagine the average player might have missed a few missions or did something wrong. The assumptions of you and your fellow players who got x18 are making the game worse for everybody because you're unintentionally encouraging the developers to balance for maximum multiplier.

Those 9 days mean nothing when the previous event, for the entire 10 days I got exactly 1 handful of mojo candy, and since then (18 days) I have gotten exactly 0. Do you want to tell me there's a conspiracy against me specifically ?

Also I'm at 23 crafts and no idle-to-click, so again being unlucky can break event progress.

Edited by LanceHardwood

il y a 15 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Imagine the average player might have missed a few missions or did something wrong. The assumptions of you and your fellow players who got x18 are making the game worse for everybody because you're unintentionally encouraging the developers to balance for maximum multiplier.

Come on. The difference between x10 and x18 is not enormous.

Yeah if you did several time something wrong or miss several time few missions, it will be harder, but isn't it normal ?

Else, some stats, if we assume a drop rate of 1/9 for each enhance item for each day (drop rate is in fact a little more than that), in average, you should have received in 18 days, 2 of each.

The probability to have none of the one item you need is (8/9)^18 = 12% (which is quite low). If you add the 10-day duration of this event, you should get in average 3 of each, and have a probability of 3,70% to get nothing,which is very low.

For your special case, <= 1 in 28 days, it got a probability of 28*(1/9)*(8/9)^27+(8/9)^28 = 16,63% chance, which is also low.

And again, in reality, the drop rate is higher.

Edited by test_anon

Playing every day since they introduced enhancement system - i have 10 useless daylies stacked up and my Felicia/Keira/Sabrina are at x18 / Lyca at x12. Considering the bug where x15 gives the x18 multiplier my Lyca could be at that too. 

98a2838c61bf03cba4a3751391535ae1.png

32 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Come on. The difference between x10 and x18 is not enormous.

Yeah if you did several time something wrong or miss several time few missions, it will be harder, but isn't it normal ?

Else, some stats, if we assume a drop rate of 1/9 for each enhance item for each day (drop rate is in fact a little more than that), in average, you should have received in 18 days, 2 of each.

The probability to have none of the one item you need is (8/9)^18 = 12% (which is quite low). If you add the 10-day duration of this event, you should get in average 3 of each, and have a probability of 3,70% to get nothing,which is very low.

For your special case, <= 1 in 28 days, it got a probability of 28*(1/9)*(8/9)^27+(8/9)^28 = 16,63% chance, which is also low.

And again, in reality, the drop rate is higher.

Man you're seriously not getting it are you. The multiplier has effect on everything - not just the damage you do, but the speed at which you collect mojo for crafts. Because you can get further, the higher the multiplier the faster you progress. The difference between x6 and x12 multiplier isn't 2 in practice, it's more because the guy with x6 will spend 3-4 times longer to collect the same amount of Mojo the guy with x12 will. This means less upgrades, less charms, less progress.

How about the difference between me and you right now example.  Is 400 event levels not enormous for a measly x12 to x18 multi difference , on an event that goes up to 4200. That's 10%, which in the end might prevent someone from getting the reward. I'll get it, but I've been playing constantly for a long time. If the game becomes gated towards hardcore players only, the playerbase will dwindle, it might become unprofitable and lead to closure. But yeah, enjoy your high multiplier.

Again with your assumptions. But they are dead wrong. Nowhere does it say that you're guaranteed to get 1 enhancement item per day. In fact most days I get no enhancement items at all, because mojo, affection, kinkpoint and ryo missions compete for those 5 slots. If we assume that mission chances are equal, it's more like 1/30 chance to get the enhancement item you need.

You're not even considering that you might be wrong, since you were lucky enough to get lots of those items you think that it's the same for everyone. The only shred of proof you have is a few other players who got lucky and nothing more. Also keep in mind that a large portion of the player base are not even active on the forum. Now if you keep insisting that you know it all and 'everyone should have x18 by now', then please don't bother replying, since you're obviously not open to consider any viewpoint other than your own. Oh and just to clarify - I will complete the event, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing that it's unfair to a lot of people.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1