[ 18-Jun-20 ] Music Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

à l’instant, JAVhero a dit :

Why should new players waste their Ryos by buying boosters when they still can't finish the event?

If they have Felicia, they will be able to finish this event.

Else, they are very new players, that have ~9 days to get her. If they don't it's not the horrible...

Citation

The Ryos given by the event can be a trap: you're spending all the given Ryos and yet don't see the finish line without spending previously saved Ryos.
This happened to me in the last stage stage 4900 event, where i spent way more Ryos than i've earned by the event. Only reason i did this was, because i was pretty close to the end AND already spent all the Ryos from the event, so i did not end with nothing on my hands after the event.

You have to wait the good moment to spend kobans / boosters.

See how far you can get, and think that 1 good boosters ~= 200 levels for a very rough estimation.

But yeah previous event was pretty hard even with Felicia x18 without boosters.

I'll share my own experience, here, as someone who has been playing since before enhancements existed at all -- since before there were events, for that matter.  It took me so long to get some of the enhancement items that I was starting to wonder if the system was bugged and those items didn't actually exist, or if it was set up so that they didn't come through in dailies and you had to play Gacha to get them, or something like that.  For me, this was particularly true of the handful of mojo candy, the cheap mojo nail polish, and the marketing lessons for juniors.  Since there was one item for each type of girl that I wasn't getting at all, I thought that was intentional on the part of the devs, in order to try to get us to engage in other parts of the game.  The effect was so prevalent that I still haven't finished upgrading Mani or Keira.  And I'll add that, for as long as I've been playing, I only just learned last week about not claiming dailies in order to influence rewards.  So what I've received should have been as close to random as the game can do.

That said, "random" is not synonymous with "evenly distributed."  For instance, we've all probably had the disconcerting experience of taking a multiple choice test in which several questions in a row have the same correct answer option -- #12: d...#13: d...#14: d...#15: d....  This actually indicates that the test is truly randomized, and if you take a test that doesn't do this, it has been artificially randomized to make sure it doesn't happen (the term for that is "pseudo-random").  The way that math actually works is that a truly randomized multiple choice test will have strings of the same answer option in a row that are a random number long.  And this random number includes 0; truly random systems will include zero of an option for a long time.

That said, few systems, few things in existence are truly random.  The direction a particle will take when exiting the split nucleus of an atom during nuclear fission, for example, is truly random.  Most things we observe as being random are actually either pseudo-random to some degree, or arbitrary.  And computers can't actually do random, only pseudo-random (except for the rare machine that can do random number generation based on a naturally-occurring random effect, like the above example).  Decades ago, I wrote code to illustrate this, a loop in which a randomly generated number from 1-8 determined where a pixel would be plotted in relation to the pixel plotted in the previous loop.  What seemed like a random string of numbers when looked at as just a number set actually evinced an exactly repeating pattern.

Granted, computers have gotten better at imitating randomnicity since then, but either way, whether approaching true randomnicity or relying on pseudo-randomnicity, the effect is the same: unless the system is engineered otherwise, there should generally be individual items we will not get for a long time.  So can we lay off calling each other dishonest, or bad players, and just agree that we all have different in-game experiences?

BTW, I'm finding this event to be a long, slow slog.

Edited by EdMuse
Additional information added
  • Thanks 1

Finished the event. Not very difficult, but probably challenging for a newer player.

And just to share, I finished previous event without boosters with 3+ days to spare.

My Felicia was x10 or x12 iirc. I started without good charms and had little time to spend for the first couple of days. Then it took couple of days to push further and level charms.

Then people started reporting finishes and I figured - hey, my charms are just some 10-15 lvls lower then theirs, difference in charms at that range is not that large, I know what I'm doing, I can slow-farm at the wall, I have time, and boosters if I need to, I can do it - and I committed to a 2 day push.

Last 200 levels were a slog, but ended up being quite doable.

53 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

One question left: is it worth it to get the last 4 charms i'm missing or better spent the mojos on upgrading the charms i have? guess i got all the important ones already

If you feel, you're ready, just upgrade and commit to a longer push.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Irrelevant.

My apologies, I keep forgetting that only your opinion is relevant.

Yeah, its easy to talk... yes... did you already forgot that I did 4.9k in the previous event ? Did you already forgot that for this event, I played with a missed x10 ?
Continue to talk as if I don't know the difficulty.... continue to be dishonnest.

I did that too, so what ? Oh you mean you slaved away even in easy mode ? Boohoo.
I did the same and on top of that I had to use boosters because I'm a 'bad player' as you put it.
The fact that you have Felicia x18 has left you significantly disconnected from what the majority of the playerbase is experiencing. Why don't you try starting a new account and tell me how far you got in this event, since you think Felicia is obtainable in 10 days. And if you want the real new player experience, don't optimize your dailies. Not interested ? I didn't think so.

You don't need x18 to finish this event, and you can buy some boosters... but keep forgetting that too...

In only one week (and again there new player does not need to win immediately the first event...), I think you could reached x3. You will miss a x6... this is not that much considering this is a very new player.

Optimize your charms a little more than I did, make more resets, and buy 1 or 2 boosters if necessary, and it will be ok. Yeah if you push you will miss a ~x3 I think. Charms at level ~220 should be very enough I think.

I finished this event with charms at ~185. Yeah it will not cost that much considering that I upgraded my charms only with 1/10th of the mojo I got, and that I did not reset in the last levels. If you use all mojo you got instead of 1/10th, should be enough to reach charm level 220. So you just have to balance if you want to upgrade or get newest charms.

And still please remember that I got bad luck on the charms...

Let's just be honest and stop forgetting that new players can use some boosters for their very first event.

Yup, a new player doesn't need to win this event, except that without this girl who knows when they'll get one with such good money multipliers. Next event you say ? Well they surely will have reached Felicia with all the multipliers they collected in main office. Let me see, that's x8 total idle and x10 money multiplier.

You don't need x18 on Felicia for the event, but you do need idle-to-click. If you don't have it, then you need x18 on Keira/Lyka. It's either-or, I still don't have idle-to-click, so guess where I'm at. My charms are at levels 200 and above, and it's still a drag to go beyond 3600, I don't feel like full skill activation for less than 100 levels is worth it when I'm that far from the end goal, do you ? And stop making this about my progress, I'm confident I'll be able to finish the event, but others may not.

While we're still being honest - those boosters mean nothing without the right girls, charms and multipliers. New players already have a very low chance on having the best girls and multipliers. If they don't get the right charms then they could spend 50k on boosters and still get nothing. Sounds very fair, no ?

The main problem is - balancing the event around a girl with any multiplier (even x2) is BAD. Things were bad for a lot of players even before multipliers were introduced, now they divide is growing bigger and bigger.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 15 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

All true, except that when you combine it with x3 idle multiplier it doesn't amount to x9 progress, but more like x6 at best. 

Don't be silly.

You don't need to buy 50 boosters.

First the auto-clicker, is really, really hepfull.

Then rewards, and idle or click (I do not know with the idle to click / click to idle how it is working). It is already 3 boosters, that should be largely enough.

You have also the combo click, or some boosters on bosses (rewards/!). That is 6 boosters...

Citation

Girl prices and level difficulty increase exponentially if I'm not mistaken, so x3 the money not give you x3 the damage and even if it did, it will not take you 3 times further than the difference of a skill to non-skill run. To put it simply, let's say you do level 2000 without skills and level 2300 with skills. difference is 300 levels. Using any x3 multiplier will not get you to level 2900 (2000 + 3 x 300), using money and idle at the same time might, but that's your claimed x9 multiplier, which doesn't exactly add up.

Do you even maths ?

This is a multiplicative game, how hard is it to understand ?

Of course x3 rewards will not get your girl level x3... but you do not need it to get a x3 for idle (maybe just gaining ~10 more levels is enough). So lets say that in normal time you just get your girl +1 level per monster. Here you could do near +1x3 per monster. So you will have ~+27 instead of ~+9 before coming to the boss. So ~18 more levels, I assume this is worth way more than a x3.

Yeah I do not have the exact number in my head.

You computation is ridiculous. This is not because you have a x3 multiplier that you will make 3 times more levels with your powers.... its a multiplicative game....

I assume that you can ~200 levels with a booster. So it is 2200 without powers, and 2500 with powers. Its +200, not your ridiculous computation.

And what mean +200 levels ? It means more than 2x the mojo... i.e. unlocking charms easily... or upgrading them quicker. With 3 boosters, we could say more that 600 more levels, i.e. x8 times the mojo (2^3). I am quite nice, i do not have the real numbers so I give very low estimations.

x8 times the mojo is near +30 levels on charms I assume (just considering the price increase of charms). So at least +15% on your charms (assuming their are at most level 200), if think this will be an effective x2.66 global multiplier.

With this you can gain another 200 levels. So if you already reached 3.4k, with 3 boosters, should be roughly ok. If you are below, do more runs, unlock more charms.

I was stucked at 2.6k without good perks, and with a loss of more x10 multiplier when I forgot to upgrade the cliking charms. Yeah by pushing, 2.8k or 2.9k would have been possible. Still missing ~ 500 levels... yeah just some charm upgrading/unlocking with few resets and that would be okay.

Citation

What happened to all the honesty ? How are you going to get to level 7k without multipliers ? Those multipliers that require a lot of affection which is not that easy to obtain even with the daily missions. How are you going to get the multiplier girls in the first place if you can't beat an event, since nearly all of them are event-based. The ones in main office have laughably low multipliers themselves.
It took me a few weeks to get to level 7k, and it was only after I got Sa-Lee, which was a significant step up from Bunny. Granted we didn't have mojo ring back then, but again we're back to depending on RNG during crafting.

Please remember that you have achievement that give a lot of affections/kobans. And that you can always buy boosters.

As for the RNG... you can get all charms in the office... I even think you can buy some charms in the shop with kobans.

And at my time, we didn't have mojo thanks to daily missions...

Citation

Yes, let's be honest - the best girls are obtained through events. Missing any single event, regardless of which one, severely restricts any player's ability to progress in the main office or even in subsequent events in a few cases.

Felicia is in the office and is the best girl above all.

Citation

As for your second point - you don't need to optimize your runs because you have easy mode with Felicia and Keira. So that's a pretty invalid point regarding your event play style.

It's not an easy mode... its just the normal mode.

Citation

Here I have yo laugh in your face at the absolute audacity to call yourself a normal player. An actual casual normal player wouldn't spend hours upon hours daily in the game and wouldn't think every second about optimizing their daily missions etc.  They would do whatever is presented to  them, and wouldn't think about the fact that NOT claiming a reward can help them somehow.

Yeah... I should introduce you to some players that have their charms MAX LEVEL...

Or some that have ALL girls from Gacha.

Or others that will use 4 boosters to finish the event in 1 hour...

il y a 22 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I did that too, so what ? Oh you mean you slaved away even in easy mode ? Boohoo.
I did the same and on top of that I had to use boosters because I'm a 'bad player' as you put it.

So you used boosters and you tell ME that I was in the easy mode, this is just laughable.

Citation

The fact that you have Felicia x18 has left you significantly disconnected from what the majority of the playerbase is experiencing.

You are joking, right ?

4.9k, is 700 more levels. So requiring near ~ x11 more global multiplier than 4.2k... If you have just a x2 on Felicia, it's already easier than what I did.

YOU HAVE MORE THAN x10. This is ~6 times EASIER ! And you can use boosters ! Stop joking !

Citation

Why don't you try starting a new account and tell me how far you got in this event, since you think Felicia is obtainable in 10 days. And if you want the real new player experience, don't optimize your dailies. Not interested ? I didn't think so.

Oh yes sure, I will start a new game, starting the event 1 day late, just to prove you are full of bullshit.

And sure... player that started today should win this event... stupid... just stupid.

Citation

Yup, a new player doesn't need to win this event, except that without this girl who knows when they'll get one with such good money multipliers. Next event you say ? Well they surely will have reached Felicia with all the multipliers they collected in main office. Let me see, that's x8 total idle and x10 money multiplier.

Don't be stupid (again), perks are added way faster than you can upgrade them... I already have a fuck load of perks I need to upgrade... And I started playing since the first event....

In few months we should also start to see revivals.

Moreover, we have now a cap level... so even if you, by magic, succeed to upgrade all your current perks... it would be useless to go further as you will already reach 13k in minutes...

Citation

You don't need x18 on Felicia for the event, but you do need idle-to-click. If you don't have it, then you need x18 on Keira/Lyka. It's either-or, I still don't have idle-to-click, so guess where I'm at.

Just keep buying charms then... You can get all charms in this events...

Citation

My charms are at levels 200 and above, and it's still a drag to go beyond 3600, I don't feel like full skill activation for less than 100 levels is worth it when I'm that far from the end goal, do you ?

With your current charms level you almost reached the point where your multiplier is equivalant to mine when I beat the event... You just need to unlock some good charms and you will gain a lot of progress at once.

And I hope you activate all your skills before reseting.

Think also to click at the end of your run. It helps a lot. Do not loop on bosses, reset.

You are almost done.

Citation

While we're still being honest - those boosters mean nothing without the right girls, charms and multipliers. New players already have a very low chance on having the best girls and multipliers. If they don't get the right charms then they could spend 50k on boosters and still get nothing. Sounds very fair, no ?

They can get ALL charms...

Multiplier is not required if you use boosters...

And for Felicia, just get her... if you are too new and don't finish this event, it doesn't matter... you will get her for the next...

How dumb can you think that a new player that just arrive should be able to beat the event just like that ?

Else we could just implement a "win" button. You click, you win...

Citation

The main problem is - balancing the event around a girl with any multiplier (even x2) is BAD. Things were bad for a lot of players even before multipliers were introduced, now they divide is growing bigger and bigger.

Come on... a x2 multiplier is not even 1 booster...

And you could reach the x2 multiplier during the event...

9 minutes ago, test_anon said:

First the auto-clicker, is really, really hepfull.

I'm interested in how it's helpful to progress when your money multiplier skill is down. That's a x5 multiplier that you're missing. It's only worth to progress while all skills are available since otherwise you hit a wall much faster and the next skill activation will give you less progress overall. I've tested this more than once.

12 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Do you even maths ?
This is a multiplicative game, how hard is it to understand ?

Do you? The difficulty and prices are exponential, how hard is that to understand ?

13 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Please remember that you have achievement that give a lot of affections/kobans. And that you can always buy boosters.

As for the RNG... you can get all charms in the office... I even think you can buy some charms in the shop with kobans.

Let's keep being honest shall we ? In main office you have very few idle/money multipliers. Even if someone buys affection boosters what's the point of it for a measly x2 multiplier. The first good one is Clara with x4 idle. The real meaningful ones are still on event girls and cost thousands of affection points. While you might be able to get 1k of affection from achievements as a beginner, you don't even have the relevant girls to put it into.
As for charms - yes, you can get them all eventually, but if you're unlucky you can still progress slowly due to bad RNG.

21 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Felicia is in the office and is the best girl above all.

Exactly, but now not only do you need Felicia, you also need to 'enhance' her sufficiently. Obtaining her is in itself a challenge, since Bunny is very underpowered by comparison.

24 minutes ago, test_anon said:

It's not an easy mode... its just the normal mode.

Now you're just projecting. It would be the normal mode if everyone got Felicia and Keira with x18 multipliers automatically when joining the game. As it is now it requires significant effort to obtain the one, and it's not even possible to obtain the latter. And then it requires a lot of time to get those multipliers. Very normal indeed.

26 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Yeah... I should introduce you to some players that have their charms MAX LEVEL...
Or some that have ALL girls from Gacha.
Or others that will use 4 boosters to finish the event in 1 hour...

Main office charm levels are irrelevant during an event, so are gacha girls. That last part I accept, but that's their prerogative. You can't pretend to not be a power player by pointing out there are players who whale out a lot of cash.

il y a 8 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I'm interested in how it's helpful to progress when your money multiplier skill is down. That's a x5 multiplier that you're missing. It's only worth to progress while all skills are available since otherwise you hit a wall much faster and the next skill activation will give you less progress overall. I've tested this more than once.

The auto-clicker is a booster. It enable to make your run WAAAAAAYYYY faster at the beginning without doing too much.

Doing 2 Touch of Netpune when available enables you to pass 2 to 4 bosses... thus to get 20 to 40 levels further during your run... and this is non-negligeable for the mojo you will receive.

Clicking yourself at the end of your run is good too. The next skill activation should not give you less progress, not for 20 to 40 levels.

You can also reset 1 time without all your skill activation if you are able to reach the level you aim in 15/20 minutes. That can get you additionnal mojo (thus more power for your power run).

Citation

Do you? The difficulty and prices are exponential, how hard is that to understand ?

And do you understand, so is your girl idle/click, as well as the Ymen you get from levels ?

And just so you understand : e^x * e^y = e^(x+y)...

Citation

Let's keep being honest shall we ? In main office you have very few idle/money multipliers. Even if someone buys affection boosters what's the point of it for a measly x2 multiplier. The first good one is Clara with x4 idle.

And it costs way less in affection.

Citation

The real meaningful ones are still on event girls and cost thousands of affection points. While you might be able to get 1k of affection from achievements as a beginner, you don't even have the relevant girls to put it into.

+ near 500 affection per day.

Citation

Exactly, but now not only do you need Felicia, you also need to 'enhance' her sufficiently. Obtaining her is in itself a challenge, since Bunny is very underpowered by comparison.

Yeah I said it was not easy in 9-day.

And not, you do not need multiplier on Felicia if you have boosters.

And bouhouhou... new players do not have everything the day they start... what a surprise....

Citation

Now you're just projecting. It would be the normal mode if everyone got Felicia and Keira with x18 multipliers automatically when joining the game. As it is now it requires significant effort to obtain the one, and it's not even possible to obtain the latter. And then it requires a lot of time to get those multipliers. Very normal indeed.

Come on... it was way harder back then.

And no, multiplier are quite quick to upgrade to x3. Which is only 6 times less than x18...

Citation

Main office charm levels are irrelevant during an event, so are gacha girls. That last part I accept, but that's their prerogative. You can't pretend to not be a power player by pointing out there are players who whale out a lot of cash.

So if I am not a complete beginner, I am a power player ?

3 minutes ago, test_anon said:

So you used boosters and you tell ME that I was in the easy mode, this is just laughable.

Yeah, I HAD to use boosters to complete it after grinding 9 straight days of multiple resets, easy peasy. On which day did you complete the event, I don't remember ? Was it 3 or 4 ?

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

You are joking, right ?
4.9k, is 700 more levels. So requiring near ~ x11 more global multiplier than 4.2k... If you have just a x2 on Felicia, it's already easier than what I did.

Yes, but because of the higher level count the event was balanced differently. No two events are the same, so 4200 in the current one isn't the same as 4200 on the previous one. And even though the current even is easier overall, it's still harder than it needs to be for a lot of players. Also you keep forgetting that a higher level cap makes it easier to obtain all charms, due to different balancing allowing you to reach further before stalling. It was a major issue when events went up to level 2500 or 3200 and those unlucky with crafting were practically doomed.

23 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Oh yes sure, I will start a new game, starting the event 1 day late, just to prove you are full of bullshit.
And sure... player that started today should win this event... stupid... just stupid.

You're the one who said it's possible. What I'm going for instead is that players should be able to tackle events after about 1 month of joining.

Don't be stupid (again), perks are added way faster than you can upgrade them... I already have a fuck load of perks I need to upgrade... And I started playing since the first event....
In few months we should also start to see revivals.
Moreover, we have now a cap level... so even if you, by magic, succeed to upgrade all your current perks... it would be useless to go further as you will already reach 13k in minutes...

I'm talking about new player experience, you keep talking about your own every time. I personally am not even prioritizing multipliers anymore because I reach the cap fast enough, but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. And furthermore I'm referring to everything in the context of events, where main office is relevant until level 7000 to get Felicia. The problem being that without good multipliers that's not so easy, and the good multipliers come from  .... events. But then events are gated to those who already have Felicia .... see where I'm going ? I doubt it.
Thanks for the namecalling btw, I appreciate that a god of Hentai Clicker, such as yourself, can converse on the same level as plebs like me.

16 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Just keep buying charms then... You can get all charms in this events...
With your current charms level you almost reached the point where your multiplier is equivalant to mine when I beat the event... You just need to unlock some good charms and you will gain a lot of progress at once.
And I hope you activate all your skills before reseting.Think also to click at the end of your run. It helps a lot. Do not loop on bosses, reset.

Man, I didn't know any of that, thanks bestowing your infinite wisdom upon this poor uneducated soul.

19 minutes ago, test_anon said:

They can get ALL charms...
Multiplier is not required if you use boosters...
And for Felicia, just get her... if you are too new and don't finish this event, it doesn't matter... you will get her for the next...
How dumb can you think that a new player that just arrive should be able to beat the event just like that ?

Try getting all charms when you can barely reach level 3000, that's where most newer players will be. Boosters aren't sufficient to push through everything because they're on a 12 hour clock. If you have to consistently refresh the booster spending above 10k+ then there's something wrong with the event.

28 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Come on... a x2 multiplier is not even 1 booster...

You fail to understand that the event is not balanced around the multiplier only, but around Mojo Ring and Felicia as well. A booster alone cannot compensate for more than a low level multiplier, even if the player has Felicia. The chances of getting the mojo ring are exponentially lower the lower your multiplier because you'll have more limited range of charms.

And do you understand, so is your girl idle/click, as well as the Ymen you get from levels ?
And just so you understand : e^x * e^y = e^(x+y)...

Girl power and money gain don't increase anywhere nearly on the same level as prices and difficulty, otherwise we wouldn't need charms and multipliers. Thus the difficulty-to-power ratio also increases exponentially, did you factor that in ? Don't answer, it's already obvious.

15 minutes ago, test_anon said:

And it costs way less in affection.  

Because it's not effective enough to help reach Felicia.

17 minutes ago, test_anon said:

+ near 500 affection per day.

Exactly, and nowhere to put it into because you have 3-4 multipliers and that's it. The rest might as well be wasted.

18 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Yeah I said it was not easy in 9-day.
And not, you do not need multiplier on Felicia if you have boosters.
And bouhouhou... new players do not have everything the day they start... what a surprise....
Come on... it was way harder back then.
And no, multiplier are quite quick to upgrade to x3. Which is only 6 times less than x18...

Here's exactly the problem - at least a small multiplier is actually still required, evenwith boosters. Otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about balancing with a brick wall.
I'm not asking for anything at the start but there should be a reasonable timeframe.
Lots of older players didn't have Felicia for a long time, why do you think it's different now for new players ? Just because you have a shitton of stuff which is useful at higher levels doesn't mean jack shit for those joined recently.
If the event was balanced around a x3 multiplier I would almost agree with you, but it's not, it's balanced around 10 or more. So that x3 plus a booster maybe will help someone, but that's for 12 hours only. Then if they didn't get Mojo Ring, they should keep pouring Ryos and praying to RNG ? I doubt people would be encouraged by such experience.
Unless you want to make the game an exclusive club for veteran players, it's not a good idea to encourage such balancing.

28 minutes ago, test_anon said:

So if I am not a complete beginner, I am a power player ?

You're all about honesty but you keep trying to present yourself as a casual/average player when you're most decidedly not. And even though I didn't bother to figure the daily event tricks, I'm not one either.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Else we could just implement a "win" button. You click, you win...

Honestly, for me, an event should give everyone the same chance to obtain something that you normally can't get through normal play. Obviously it should still require some effort and not be like a win button. That's why I prefer the puzzle events (despite all the issues they have) over these clicker ones, same chances for everyone, no matter if they just started or already maxed out everything. But thats just my opinion about what an event should be like.

@test_anonAbout those enhancement items (yeah bit late): If you really get 1-2 of those every day, you are lucky in that regard. I have blocked 8 of the 9 enhancement Items by not claiming them and 2 of the lower mojo missions. So only the one I'm currently after is in the pool atm and I'm still haven't gotten it for weeks. So please, just because you (and some people you know) get them, doesn't mean that others have the same experience in that matter.

• Thanks 1

il y a 27 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Yes, but because of the higher level count the event was balanced differently. No two events are the same, so 4200 in the current one isn't the same as 4200 on the previous one.

This event is quite similar to the previous though.

Citation

And even though the current even is easier overall, it's still harder than it needs to be for a lot of players. Also you keep forgetting that a higher level cap makes it easier to obtain all charms, due to different balancing allowing you to reach further before stalling. It was a major issue when events went up to level 2500 or 3200 and those unlucky with crafting were practically doomed.

Yeah except that for this event, you can get the last craft at level ~3.9k, so you can get them all.

And be serious. Increasing the level cap for this event would change nothing... just to make you scream as it would be harder to finish... The level cap can be 4.2k or 4.9k, if you need to reach 3.9k to get the last charm... it won't change anything... you will have to reach 3.9k...

Citation

You're the one who said it's possible. What I'm going for instead is that players should be able to tackle events after about 1 month of joining.

And so after 1 month, they can"t get Felicia, nor some enhancement items, at least 3 of each, thus a multiplier of 6.5 ?

Citation

I'm talking about new player experience, you keep talking about your own every time. I personally am not even prioritizing multipliers anymore because I reach the cap fast enough, but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

And so ?

The level cap is still here... they do not need to rush... they will end thus quickly enough and will have nothing to do after...

Citation

And furthermore I'm referring to everything in the context of events, where main office is relevant until level 7000 to get Felicia. The problem being that without good multipliers that's not so easy, and the good multipliers come from  .... events. But then events are gated to those who already have Felicia .... see where I'm going ? I doubt it.

You will be first gated by affection... until you runs out of perks to upgrade... you will have the time to see it coming...

You have also now contacts to upgrade, mojo missions that enables you to get near x4 the mojo you normally get in a 2-day run. And you can get some good ones in Gacha. You can also buy boosters, 7k is not that far away. 3k is reached in 1 day, 1k is possible by pushing hard... 3k in a month is not that hard.... and remenber that they have charms to upgrades, and new very powerfull charms, that gives really great multipliers.

Citation

Thanks for the namecalling btw, I appreciate that a god of Hentai Clicker, such as yourself, can converse on the same level as plebs like me.

xD now I am a god. Did I said, just once, that I was better than normal player ?

No, I just said I was a normal player....

Citation

Try getting all charms when you can barely reach level 3000, that's where most newer players will be. Boosters aren't sufficient to push through everything because they're on a 12 hour clock. If you have to consistently refresh the booster spending above 10k+ then there's something wrong with the event.

Yeah, after 1 month of play they are unable to reach level 3000 sure...

Citation

You fail to understand that the event is not balanced around the multiplier only, but around Mojo Ring and Felicia as well. A booster alone cannot compensate for more than a low level multiplier, even if the player has Felicia. The chances of getting the mojo ring are exponentially lower the lower your multiplier because you'll have more limited range of charms.

Stop the bullcrap, boosters will largely compensable Felicia multiplier.

At your level, all charms are possible to get. You just need few runs to get them all.

Citation

Girl power and money gain don't increase anywhere nearly on the same level as prices and difficulty, otherwise we wouldn't need charms and multipliers. Thus the difficulty-to-power ratio also increases exponentially, did you factor that in ? Don't answer, it's already obvious.

You really don't understand how exponentials work, do you ?

Of course you need some additionnal multiplier to get further... which is near x2 for 200... But using a booster to reach 200 more level would get you x2 Mojo (and more...), and with x2 mojo you will increase your multiplier, and so on. Plus a new charm which will get you further, and so on. You complain about x18 multiplier.... Which is only a x6 if you have Felicia x3. And x6 can be easily get from boosters....

Citation

Here's exactly the problem - at least a small multiplier is actually still required, evenwith boosters. Otherwise I wouldn't be arguing about balancing with a brick wall

Bullcrap, boosters are way enough to compensate a x18. 3^3 = 27...

Citation

If the event was balanced around a x3 multiplier I would almost agree with you, but it's not, it's balanced around 10 or more. So that x3 plus a booster maybe will help someone, but that's for 12 hours only.

So use it at the right moment...

And 12hours is enough to finish this event....

Citation

And even though I didn't bother to figure the daily event tricks, I'm not one either.

Me neither, I just read the forum...

il y a 52 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

You misunderstand or misrepresent half the things I'm saying so I'm not going to bother anymore. Please refrain from addressing me, thank you.

Yeah continue to be dishonest....

Its not a matter of opinion, its a matter of reality. I took an old account I created to get Mizuki, I only played 2/3h on it.

I will prove you wrong, and then...

Edited by test_anon

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

And 12hours is enough to finish this event....

For me it's not enough, else i would have close the game by now. If you're talking about playing activily 12 hours (straight or not) in total to finish this event, it's still +1 hour of playing activily each day, which imo is a lot for a idle game.

• Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, JAVhero a dit :

For me it's not enough, else i would have close the game by now. If you're talking about playing activily 12 hours (straight or not) in total to finish this event, it's still +1 hour of playing activily each day, which imo is a lot for a idle game.

Do it during a WE to play it more....

It's normal for a new player to have to make more efforts to catch up...

47 minutes ago, JAVhero said:

I think if they do tiers for events it would be best for everyone. That way the whales and veteran players can have a challenge, while newer players won't be stonewalled. Tiers could be based on maximum office level reached for example.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

I think if they do tiers for events it would be best for everyone. That way the whales and veteran players can have a challenge, while newer players won't be stonewalled. Tiers could be based on maximum office level reached for example.

Or simply doing like in the puzzle event, once other we can continue to get more rewards. Which would be usefull as we lack of kobans and affection.

Okay... I have to take back what I said, I would have never though it was this easy.

I am already at 4,6k in the office without pushing. At 6k I will have a powerfull clicking girl that will help me. I still have some perks and powers to upgrade too.

I get my charms 2 by 2. I get fuckton of mojo.

Best, I got already ~11k of kobans with the achivement, enough to get a total of x18 both in clicking and idle (thus as if I got Felicia at x18)... and I still have 8 days remaining, so even more kobans.

à l’instant, extecter a dit :

cause i've seen this nowhere mentioned before, you can activate Mojo Energizer in the Office and Enhance 1 Skill of the Event tab, allowing you to have 2 enhanced skills for pushing

I do not use it, that's kind of cheating / bug exploit.

1 hour ago, extecter said:

cause i've seen this nowhere mentioned before, you can activate Mojo Energizer in the Office and Enhance 1 Skill of the Event tab, allowing you to have 2 enhanced skills for pushing

i think you can apply both enhancements on the same skill

I tried manly sweat and my idle was increased by 6.8x, which roughly fits 3x * 150% * 150% (so instead of +50% you can get +125%)

• Thanks 1

Was trying to follow the convo but the arguing made me decide to just post my question.  I only have felecia at 3x and keira at 3x.  I wasnt aware those were the 2 to focus on.  I have the 10x click booster and the booster with every 10x clicks it does 10x.  I am stuck at getting to 3200 and than i can barely beat even one enemy let alone the boss.  sadly last event like this i got stuck at the exact same point.  I have 10 charms but non are the click to idle or idle to click.  Any suggestions to help me have a chance at finishing this one?  I also only have 2900 ryos left.