By testing, I meant I'd fight in the arena once my daily quest had returned. I had no choice but to wait. It's moot anyway; the affection patch isn't here yet.

Meanwhile, I've been tracking my ranking in all the categories for the last 10 days or so. Kinda depressing. Other than a huge jump in Money Spent after I bought Abrael's 5th star, everything's been slowly dropping. Especially mojo, since I decided to do all the fights regardless of difficulty. Which has probably paid off in terms of money... except that my rank there has dropped from 267 all the way to 2417. I know ranking doesn't really matter for anything, but it's still kinda weird. I'm almost done with Bremen's zone. You'd think I'd be getting close to the summit. But maybe the game doesn't really begin until I'm done with the questline. Onward and upward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hollo said:

I decided to do all the fights regardless of difficulty. Which has probably paid off in terms of money... 

You and I!!!  hahaha. 

We got loads of XP, cash, affection and Boosters.   Have you got some boosters?  Which ones did you try?   

XP speeds us through levels AND is really helpful in contests-  right?

And you write this:  I'm almost done with Bremen's zone... Onward and upward.

Darn right.  "Onward and upward".  What a useful expression.  Consider it stolen from you!!  

Best Wishes of gaining first Legendary girl.  In a lot of ways, the game is just starting for everyone!

• Like 1

Silvanus dropped his final girl on my last combativity this morning and i still have 3 1/2 scrolls to go in forest. That gives me 1/2 day to farm for money before i can concentrate on getting Legendary tomorrow.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

@brassygirl got some brass. Nice win, probably got some nice mojo too. :) 

Hehehehe.  My mojo is working!!   And I am geared up!

In about 7 hours, the Legendary event starts!!  (time zones always confuse me- someone else sent to timing)---!!

I know you are as ready for this as me!!  I'm still hoping:  CHARM!!  But, no matter what, our whole community makes a wonderful progress.  Not sure it is possible:  I want every player to have her drop.  (Me first if it is okay!!!)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Hehehehe.  My mojo is working!!   And I am geared up!

In about 7 hours, the Legendary event starts!!  (time zones always confuse me- someone else sent to timing)---!!

I know you are as ready for this as me!!  I'm still hoping:  CHARM!!  But, no matter what, our whole community makes a wonderful progress.  Not sure it is possible:  I want every player to have her drop.  (Me first if it is okay!!!)

I wasn't saving up on combat points, just stopped using them. So, should this start with the mission/contest reset or later?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

I wasn't saving up on combat points, just stopped using them. So, should this start with the mission/contest reset or later?

You stopped using combat points?  you mean the 1/20 every hour:  fight trolls in Adventure combat points?  Because you have all the troll girls?  Why did you stop using them?

I'm not sure what you mean about the time:  I let the counter run to 20 this afternoon so I could hit 20 the instant Dark Lord was ready.

Hope this is what you mean??-  I thought fortune might be with me in the first 20-  sadly?  not yet

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

You stopped using combat points?  you mean the 1/20 every hour:  fight trolls in Adventure combat points?  Because you have all the troll girls?  Why did you stop using them?

I'm not sure what you mean about the time:  I let the counter run to 20 this afternoon so I could hit 20 the instant Dark Lord was ready.

Hope this is what you mean??-  I thought fortune might be with me in the first 20-  sadly?  not yet

Yes, that is what I meant, I let it refill.

I spent over 3000 Kobans on refills and nothing.

• Sad 1

And here we go! Legendary time. ...16 boss fights so far, and nothing. Ohhh, so depressed. ...And now I'm over it.

Kinda wish any boss could drop it. I miss getting 20k per boss. I'm still leveling Dark Lord up.

• Like 1

Hmm.

In daily missions and pvp contacts I used to get rare affection items on a regular scale with the odd epic one. But ever since I hit lvl 120 - and entered a new tier of gamers - all I get are common items with the odd rare item. I was under the impression that after the great nerf patch of February the further you progressed the better the gifts got.

At first I thought it might be just a dip but I'm lvl 125 now and it is still the same. Is there something I'm missing?

tia

Edited by dirty harry

5 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Do we have an event calendar for April? :)

Uhm, I think the 2-week event will start on tuesday 3rd, and has a hero theme.
It could start on monday 2nd as well, but that's a free day in France, so I somehow doubt they will launch the event on a national free day.

The revival event will be the Easter Event.
My best guess is that it start on the 23rd and ends on the 29th.
This is the event with Bunny's Mother in the pachinko, everybody sees to want xD

There has been no confirmation of the dates yet, but those events are definitely happening.

• Thanks 1

Why doesn't Bunny's mother have her own name? So mystifying.

--

I switched my arena team again. One ringer (Abrael), one nearly there (Noemy), and my highest charm girl who could still use XP (Jennie). Seemed like a good time to get the most I can out of arena, as in saving a few more bucks.

And this is when I first ran into the XP change. I had pretty good data before today, enough to be pretty sure that every 110 points we spent caused the xp to level to increase by one. This held from level 2 to level 155. And now I don't know. But at least Jennie earns only 4 XP at a time, so I can easily take data again. I pushed her up to 147 before I found this out.

40 tries at Levitya now. No drop as yet.

6 hours ago, Hollo said:

Why doesn't Bunny's mother have her own name? So mystifying.

--

I switched my arena team again. One ringer (Abrael), one nearly there (Noemy), and my highest charm girl who could still use XP (Jennie). Seemed like a good time to get the most I can out of arena, as in saving a few more bucks.

And this is when I first ran into the XP change. I had pretty good data before today, enough to be pretty sure that every 110 points we spent caused the xp to level to increase by one. This held from level 2 to level 155. And now I don't know. But at least Jennie earns only 4 XP at a time, so I can easily take data again. I pushed her up to 147 before I found this out.

40 tries at Levitya now. No drop as yet.

The writer has released the actual names of both Bunny and Bunny's Mother on the discord server.
Bunny is called Alice Carrot and Bunny's Mother is called Louise Carrot.

9 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Uhm, I think the 2-week event will start on tuesday 3rd, and has a hero theme.
It could start on monday 2nd as well, but that's a free day in France, so I somehow doubt they will launch the event on a national free day.

The revival event will be the Easter Event.
My best guess is that it start on the 23rd and ends on the 29th.
This is the event with Bunny's Mother in the pachinko, everybody sees to want xD

There has been no confirmation of the dates yet, but those events are definitely happening.

Thank you!

Time to concentrate on the new girl, then.

It's not going to be a good week for Bunny in my team. Just got Levitya to drop and with being halfway through scroll to get Fairy, both of which are better stat wise, poor old Bunny has not only lost Alpha spot but will prob loose beta spot too. :|

• Like 1

I will be sad to see the free monthly card trial end.

As I predicted I could get used to the one-click collect button and I did. Very fast.

However I will not purchase a monthly card yet because i'm still stuck in buggy teritory.

Also, I already had a deal with myself not to try/buy one untill I had 50 girls and still enjoyed the game.

To be honest: ever since the second patch in February enjoyment of the game has almost only degraded. I do like the aff/xp in PvP (especially the visual aspect of it) I don't like surprises in/after patch notes.

As it is I'm more or less addicted to the game and letting myself be because it's only a few more weeks before I am going to get Finalmecia at which time I will say thank you and goodbye.