Are we getting a Reset?

SpinelesS

8 minutes ago, CyricVirus said:

is this update why they are not putting any new events in the game? It has been a while since we have seen one

For the last few months we've gotten 2 events per month. The last event finished less than 14 days ago. I think your sense of time is distorted.

• Like 1

i dont track how many they do a month.... this is just a game.  i guess i am just bored because it felt like we should have had one that started a few days ago but again i dont track how many they do a month since i do other things in my life

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

For the last few months we've gotten 2 events per month. The last event finished less than 14 days ago. I think your sense of time is distorted.

How many days do the events normally last George and how many days do you think are in a month? 

3 hours ago, MMCr said:

How many days do the events normally last George and how many days do you think are in a month?

15 in total and 31 days in this month. The click event can also run into the next month as it has numerous times in the past. We could have an event start next week and it'd be completely within the normal variance of the schedule.

I really hope they dont forget that we need to reach a minimum Level after reset that we must reach without crafts after one of those transendence resets. Or will this also go to stage 100, like a new account have? 

And it would be nice to hear when they give more information about that Update if we will loose all our uncollected daily Mission rewards or not.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2020 at 7:22 AM, test_anon said:

Hey, for once we have time to give affections to our girls, I won't complain. ^^

But events are a major source of affection, (+kobans +kink pts) so slowing down events is bad in my book. I still don't get GeorgeMTO's maths of 2 events a month approx 7 days duration

with approx 14 days inbetween.

As others have pointed out the whinging about events has encouraged devs to remove or reduce them and we are all now worse off in affection, kobans and kink pts. 

Edited by MMCr
Wrong word used, so clarification

2 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

Any idea when  "SUPER" will possibly happen? 

Not sure if I should give affection to Notka for more affection-reset on T9, or Arietta for more Yemens on T3+T6 next. ^^

Kinkoid said on Discord that they first need to stabilise (ie fix some big bugs) with the version before they open up the test server to anyone who wants to help find others. I figure it'll be at least a week after that event before it comes to live, so will be a while away yet.

• Like 1

I think the thing that would make people feel more at ease about the transcendence (aside from knowing what we'd be losing)... is what the "skills" do. Are they basically just improved crafts? Are they things that change how the timers work? What exactly are they going to do to "improve" the game? Because transcending in Clicker Heroes makes it easier to get higher and higher, than if you don't transcend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, CyricVirus said:

is this update why they are not putting any new events in the game?  It has been a while since we have seen one

George - Can you answer this question truthfully? Or just bullshit and insult CyricVirus again? 

11 hours ago, pinja said:

Think at the time it was reasonable to say "things aren't different yet"... Now though, 99% certain they are just waiting till the new game before bothering with events again. 

Well others had told me that there would be no more events before Cyric mentioned it, yet George denied it. Someone knows yet there is no official confirmation. From the sound of it the big update is a long way off, and we are left with a game with no events when the events are the only thing left for any one to do. 

I can't believe anyone is foolish enough to currently pay any cash for a broken game with no events. 

On 8/1/2020 at 5:01 PM, MMCr said:

George - Can you answer this question truthfully? Or just bullshit and insult CyricVirus again? 

473337085_noevent.thumb.jpg.401747de06232191d05c974e41895157.jpg

That was last month. This month we dont know yet.

I imagine it might be hard to prepare event for old game, when test server that was used to, well, test events, is now in SC patch.

8 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

473337085_noevent.thumb.jpg.401747de06232191d05c974e41895157.jpg

That was last month. This month we dont know yet.

I imagine it might be hard to prepare event for old game, when test server that was used to, well, test events, is now in SC patch.

Well you have proved a lot of people's points, I have no idea where you got this from; but proves the communication is dreadful. Last update on here was in April, and no goodbye we are moving announcements elsewhere. I have no idea what an sc patch and I am definitely not wasting more of my time by going on discord or whatever to find out these things. Looks like George has given up too, probably due to the fact that he was denying stuff, in his usual manner, that others knew 4 days previously. 

So no event, but they are planning to launch SHC. Sorry, but last I checked the test server was a joke, riddle with bugs. Normally, when you get a ton of bug report, you fix them, update, and test again to check that no new bugs have appared due to the ones you fixed. Or are they going to skip this? Launch a lot of "bugs 'R mess" and "fix it later"? If they are close enough to launch to skip the event this month, I am starting to wonder how tested this new version is.

Then again, it can be that they just want to avoid the storm of negativity that comes around when they launch a puzzle event (that no-one likes but everyone still does to get the girl), and the posts about bugs that usally follow the launch of a puzzle event. (Pieces not locking into place, girls gone missing, buttons not working, to name but a few thats been in the past)

• Thanks 1