Event Pachinko odds change?

MisterCat

Devs,

Have the event pachinko  odds changed?   I'm 0-6 in getting a girl after spending the 1800 kobans for each attempt.  While I'm sure it's statistically possible, it doesn't match my experience when doing event pachinko on earlier events.

It was initially a 22.5%. To get 0 girls in 6 tries has a more than 20% chance of occurring. So yeah, this is completely normal and has no reason to make it look like any odds have changed. The inevitable bad luck has finally appeared for you most likely.

As an update, I just did 4 more attempts using 4 Four orb passes purchased as part of your $20 offer.  Still no girls, which makes me 0-10 for event pachinko.  It's starting to make the 'high chance' description seem pretty sketchy.  :(  I'm sure others will point out 'RNG is RNG' but that doesn't help with game enjoyment or feeling as if spent money was wasted.

11 minutes ago, MisterCat said:

It's starting to make the 'high chance' description seem pretty sketchy.

High is a relative term. It's high compared to the single spin of Epic Pachinko.

It's a 22.5% chance, which means it'll happen a little under 8% of the time, or to a little more than 1 in 13 lots of 10 rolls.

On 7/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, MisterCat said:

As an update, I just did 4 more attempts using 4 Four orb passes purchased as part of your $20 offer.  Still no girls, which makes me 0-10 for event pachinko.  It's starting to make the 'high chance' description seem pretty sketchy.  :(  I'm sure others will point out 'RNG is RNG' but that doesn't help with game enjoyment or feeling as if spent money was wasted.

It took me 17 spins to get my first girl. It's total rng, you might rake a couple girls in succession, or you might get the middle finger.