Beginning of the 4th anniversary - quick survey

Spy

35 minuti fa, Spy ha scritto:

End of the first part. We currently have 47 answers.

Sorry if I tell you but this thread is completely useless and the results irrelevant.

The anniversary lasts a month and you asked for a judgment on the second day, it's like asking a person who hasn't parked in front of a restaurant yet how was the dinner there.

Done in this way the survey has no value either for the players and even less for Kinkoid.

• Like 4

Sorry it seems it's you first reply here. Or, you're not using only one account.

By the way, we have a topic for each part of the birthday.

Part one here

And part two here

In your opinion, should we no longer separate the different topics and ask everyone to stop speaking out to avoid 'results irrelevant' ? I didn't read this from you. You posted on both the threads despite of the logic you wrote here...

55 minuti fa, Spy ha scritto:

By the way, we have a topic for each part of the birthday.

In your opinion, should we no longer separate the different topics and ask everyone to stop speaking out to avoid 'results irrelevant' ? I didn't read this from you. You posted on both the threads despite of the logic you wrote here...

Talking about every part of the anniversary indeed is correct, I never said it's not and I find it somewhat stupid of you to believe that this is what I wrote (as is stupid to say that it's my first reply since the number of posts in the forum is clearly visible and you know it too, that I didn't answer to this survey in this thread is quite obvious), what is not correct is a survey that asks to give a judgment on the whole anniversary when it has not yet taken place.

The result that will come out from this survey will consist of: votes of people who assumed the trend of the anniversary before the end of the first event + votes of people who gave a judgment after one or two events + votes of those who waited for the end to have a complete picture (and these are the only ones that will have value but will be watered down by the vote of those who didn't know yet of what they were talking about).

For this reason the results of your survey are irrelevant and for this reason the survey itself, proposed now, is nonsense. If you want a relevant result, you will start the survey when the event is over (which I suppose Kinkoid will do) start it now is unuseful and illogical, and speaking of logic, try to understand "the logic I wrote" instead of inventing.

• Like 1

18 minuti fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

@Falco82 I will just quote/repeat myself here so you know why I disagree and how this does matter:

Instead your quote is just the demonstration of what I say, since you had an idea on the first event and you have another completely different on this but what is mentioned in the survey (and which Kinkoid talks about) is the whole anniversary which is composed of all these events, in fact as you may have noticed also in this OD there are not only the characters of the revival but there are girls under each troll, something that never happens in normal events (in fact it's not a normal event).

That you perceive this as several separate events is irrelevant because both from Kinkoid and from this (incorrect) survey are considered all to be a single anniversary event. And be careful that it would have been wrong even if it had only referred to the first part (which is not by @Spy's own admission that signals the end of the first part expecting other answers for the second part despite the questions have not changed) since the judgment is been requested before even the first part was finished.

Maybe you are used to judging a book from the first page or a film from the first minute but a criticism made with only this knowledge will never be considered valid by anyone.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Maybe you are used to judging a book from the first page or a film from the first minute but a criticism made with only this knowledge will never be considered valid by anyone.

Nice potshots. You know how the saying goes, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... It's a bear. -.-
It's one thing what they say they do or what they attempt to do versus what they actually do. I'm just being realistic to what I see, and it's more than possible that they can pull out some surprises for the rest of the month, but from what we've seen thus far (which is 2 out of 4 events, so we're half way done mind you) and from what they said is planned- it seems as I've said before. Your claim that you must withhold judgement until everything is done is retarded. It's generally a good idea, but you don't have to experience everything in order to evaluate it, that would be insane.

14 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Isn't the whole point of a movie trailer that you can and will judge a movie based on the first minute/minute and a half of what you're shown, and then decide if you want to watch it or not?

Criticism made with early/incomplete knowledge is all over the internet, and is considered valid by plenty of people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Criticism made with early/incomplete knowledge is all over the internet, and is considered valid by plenty of people.

Considered valid != actually valid. Asking people who do dumb things whether or not the things they do are considered dumb is rarely useful.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Considered valid != actually valid. Asking people who do dumb things whether or not the things they do are considered dumb is rarely useful.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considered valid was Falco's word choice not mine.

I'm also wondering what you think gives you (or anyone else) the right to decide whether something is dumb or not, or why you even care, or at least, care enough to post something solely to insult them.

Edited by Inuzuka

8 ore fa, Inuzuka ha scritto:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Considered valid was Falco's word choice not mine.

I'm also wondering what you think gives you (or anyone else) the right to decide whether something is dumb or not, or why you even care, or at least, care enough to post something solely to insult them.

In fact it was my choice of words used in a right context that you wanted to reuse inappropriately.

When I said "considered valid" it's obvious that I meant "considered valid by competent people" not by any internet idiot, that's you who assumed it.

When you watch 1 minute of trailer, you simply get an idea of whether you may like the movie or not, you don't know what the movie is like in its entirety and that minute you saw can fool you. There are tons of bad movies with beautiful trailers and vice versa, so "you can't judge a movie from the trailer" and these are YOUR words (but spelled correctly).

If you write a review of a film that you have not seen in its entirety, simply your judgment has no value and deceives even those like you who have not seen that film and want to know something more, but you do not have that information , you simply place yourself above others by judging something you don't have the competencies to judge.

This is the word, "competency". This gives the right to speak.

If one gives a valid motivation to say that something is dumb and the answer is "it's not because no" it's quite evident who has more competencies.

I have amply explained why this survey is dumb, and I also did it to make people understand how to actually do a survey that could have value to improve the game by Kinkoid, this unfortunately doesn't do it, it's useless because in Kinkoid they can see the date it was published and a survey published before an event took place has less value than a fortune-teller's prophecy.

If you cannot understand this is your problem, for my part I have wasted too much time to make you understand what is useful and what is not. The criticism based on nothing is not, and it's harmful because it leads one to believe that all future criticisms are made by the same people who complain for the pleasure of doing it without knowing what they are talking about. A survey like this will not simply be considered at best, at worst it will only make future complaints less effective.

19 hours ago, Falco82 said:

"you can't judge a movie from the trailer" and these are YOUR words (but spelled correctly).

What? Those are still your words, I only substituted film for movie.

Also, what do you mean (but spelled correctly)? You do realize that this forum has a convenient function that underlines misspelled words in red right? Nothing in either of my previous posts is spelled incorrectly (except amusingly, your name Falco). Of all the pointless ways to try to discredit my posts, why choose something so obviously wrong?

• Like 1

7 ore fa, Inuzuka ha scritto:

What? Those are still your words, I only substituted film for movie.

Also, what do you mean (but spelled correctly)? You do realize that this forum has a convenient function that underlines misspelled words in red right? Nothing in either of my previous posts is spelled incorrectly (except amusingly, your name Falco). Of all the pointless ways to try to discredit my posts, why choose something so obviously wrong?

"Sentence spelled correctly" because you wrote a lot of idiocy from the first to the last sentence (it wasn't a grammar issue, once again you pretend to not understand the obvious). The discredit to your post is not in that sentence, I explained it throughout all the post that, of course, you have been careful not to quote. And the red underlines are from your browser since evidently English is your language but not mine as it is not for most people who attend the forum.

Learn to understand what you're told instead of appealing to a word because my post was clear. Have a good day and end it since, if this is your answer, evidently you have nothing concrete to reply to what I wrote to you.

Edited by Falco82

7 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

English is your language but not mine as it is not for most people who attend the forum.

Learn to understand what you're told instead of appealing to a word because my post was clear.

Ah, that's where the miscommunication came from, you don't speak proper English. Not sure why I should "learn to understand what [I'm] told" when this is the English speaking section of the forum.

Also, Spelled is for letters in a word, not words in a sentence, you probably meant (but Phrased correctly).

2 ore fa, Inuzuka ha scritto:

Ah, that's where the miscommunication came from, you don't speak proper English. Not sure why I should "learn to understand what [I'm] told" when this is the English speaking section of the forum.

Also, Spelled is for letters in a word, not words in a sentence, you probably meant (but Phrased correctly).

If you want to do the teacher of stupid thing that no one cares the right word was simply "said" and the meaning is the same "you have made a wrong assumption, this is how it was correct", I never talked about grammar but about content and you always answer me about grammar because you have no content. Now you underline me "you are told" when it is perfectly correct, in fact in all translators it means "what someone told you" and it's exactly what I wrote to you (and what you stupidly refuse to understand), so I don't know if you speak correctly what should be your native language (and this is serious), surely you are not able to understand anything and you have amply demonstrated it.

If you are not able  to discuss the topic, avoid making useless, stupid and off-topic posts, so far you have only shown your stupidity, this is my last answer to you, stop quoting me to talk of nothing.

I think you need to drop this really, you've been acting like a snide dipshit and refused even to consider and think about what we've been saying, and now you've been arguing about some bullshit semantics because you can't even attempt to entertain an idea in your mind that you disagree with, so take a chill pill and shut up @Falco82

• Thinking 1

1 minuto fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

I think you need to drop this really, you've been acting like a snide dipshit and refused even to consider and think about what we've been saying, and now you've been arguing about some bullshit semantics because you can't even attempt to entertain an idea in your mind that you disagree with, so take a chill pill and shut up @Falco82

Reread who wrote about the topic and who wrote about grammar @Čamuga where are your motivations that exceed mine? I don't really read them anywhere.

• Darsca locked this topic