No Contests available again...

1 hour ago, TheSonicSly said:

Well, after 3 cycles without Contests, I finally got one today. It's "Minds and bodies synergy." Guess it's better than nothing. ^_^b

LOL, That's weird, your post didn't show until after I posted. I was thinking like, huh, nobody will prob even look, it is just me posting double again. :/

There's not normally that much of a delay. Oh, and I got the same contest too.

Edited by DREW77
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, DREW77 said:

LOL, That's weird, your post didn't show until after I posted. I was thinking like, huh, nobody will prob even look, it is just me posting double again. :/

There's not normally that much of a delay. Oh, and I got the same contest too.

That's good to hear and wow, 30 Levels?! That's rough... O.o My cooldown was only 24 hours for 3 consecutive days. Still, I'm glad they're back. Hopefully We won't have to face these problems again. ^_^

Sorry to hear the problem continues. I logged on here and read before going to my page expecting no new contests...

Now however that 1 contest I has ended and I got three new ones!

I still think the contest system needs to be reworked.

If it just went from the top down 500 players at a time, jumbled them into 10 groups, then next batch etc.
You might get occasional duplicate players between contests for same person, but better than weeks without any contests!

Edited by DREW77

On nutaku, I never had this problem.

On hentai heroes I constantly have this problem. I have not seen a contest in weeks.

Someone asked how it looks like, here is an attached image showing it.

In nutaku, there are always 3 contests. whenever a contest finishes a new one immediately replaces it. I have never had less than 3 contests since it was introduced there. On hentai heroes it just constantly says "new contests will be available in X days" and then when the timer ends it restarts without a new contest

No contests.png

Edited by mrttao
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 11:37 AM, Hotdog said:

now the other 2 finished, still nothing new :(

OK now my contests have gone again, 3 days so far. Did it ever resolve for you guys?

On 10/15/2017 at 7:04 PM, mrttao said:

On hentai heroes I constantly have this problem. I have not seen a contest in weeks.

or you

On 10/9/2017 at 2:18 PM, Honza said:

I just got second "no contest" (You will have new contest in (countdown)) in row, so probably not as much as you but still, if someone is counting how many people are affected ...

On 10/6/2017 at 2:37 PM, TheSonicSly said:

This is the 3rd cycle without Contests for Me too... what gives? :(

On 10/6/2017 at 3:37 PM, Hexk said:

No response from Devs either. Not sure if this is WAI, a bug, or what.

• Like 1

So, its 2 weeks since my last post on this bug. Still not seeing any contests.

Edit:

Today, I finally had contests appear on hentai heroes. it was a huge surprise. and the first contests i have seen there in months

Edited by mrttao

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 12:23 PM, mrttao said:

Today my contests were gone again. I have had contests between oct 28th and today, nearly a whole month, but now its broken again

Seems to be random. My contests disappeared for the first time 4 days ago (for the first time in 2-3 weeks since I'm playing this). Before I had some buggy behaviors:

- a couple of times, at "deadline" instead of getting the reward, the contest just seemingly got extended with another day or two (once my progress was kept, another time my progress on that one was lost)

- once, at deadline/completion, when I clicked on Get/Claim Reward (forgot the wording), nothing happened (no prize, even if I was first or second, can't remember now)

But now, since Sunday morning, no more contests. As it's my first month, I thought it's an End of Month thing, or in preparation to some maintenance, or to give us a break. But from what I read above it's really a bug with impact at random to one user or another.

EDIT: for clarification, I also get the countdown screen someone posted above, so it seemed legit. But after I watched the "You will will have new contests in..." countdown reach 0 this morning, it just changed in another 2 days instead of providing the contests.

Edited by Zam
  • Like 1

On 9/21/2017 at 2:21 PM, DREW77 said:

This horrid bug (I presume) has reared it's ugly head again, for me anyhow.

Anyone else?

For those who don't understand, I just get no contests to compete in.

This was happening to me and others for a few weeks before the August update.

Bit annoying as I do like the contests and the kobans!.

same here almost a week has past and no new contests 

For the 3rd time in a row today, the counter has been reset with no new contests for the next 2 days. It's particularly annoying as I had some days off and I could have used an extra incentive to play this more often.

Make sure you accept the rewards from the contests that have finished as well since not doing it can stop you getting new ones normally stops you getting new ones if you have finished 5 contests and then stops you getting new ones if you don't claim the reward from all of them.

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Make sure you accept the rewards from the contests that have finished as well since not doing it can stop you getting new ones normally stops you getting new ones if you have finished 5 contests and then stops you getting new ones if you don't claim the reward from all of them.

Thanks, thought it's not applicable in my case. I always accepted the rewards as soon as received (too soon once, because I clicked on Claim just as it appeared, and nothing happened; an unfortunate bug I guess, but that's another story... I learned to be a bit patient... I suppose there's quite a strain on the game servers the moment when old contests finish and new ones appear in the list).

Edited by Zam