Heat Wave

If i use the 7,200 kobans it costs to unlock the second tier of rewards, does that mean i'd have to do twice as much to get each reward? 

Example - the first reward is complete the 12 daily quests. Would i have to complete 24 daily quests to earn the rewards, or would i get both rewards for completing the 12 quests? 

Any advice would be appreciated, i don't want to use that many kobans without being sure of what it means. 

17 minutes ago, Deus Ex Dickin'er said:

If i use the 7,200 kobans it costs to unlock the second tier of rewards, does that mean i'd have to do twice as much to get each reward? 

Example - the first reward is complete the 12 daily quests. Would i have to complete 24 daily quests to earn the rewards, or would i get both rewards for completing the 12 quests? 

Any advice would be appreciated, i don't want to use that many kobans without being sure of what it means. 

The rewards for the second/bonus pathway are slightly lower this time round -- if you want to check them then click on the widget (bottom right) & you'll see them listed in the right hand column. FWIW I've decided they're worth the outlay & paid the 7200 Kobans. 

Edit: Sorry @Deus Ex Dickin'er, I misread your question: No, you will not have to do double the work if you open the second/bonus pathway.

Edited by Caradog
See edit note
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

If you unlock 2nd path AFTER completing 10 tasks, do you still get the first 10 rewards??? Or only from when u unlocked??

All parts which you have already completed the task for, you will be able to claim the reward for as soon as you pay the Kobans to unlock the 2nd set.