Contest is bugged or cheater/test account

Luffy3637

So 2hrs into my contest Hard Training the person in 1st place has 1,666,720 points. The point rewards are different than normal. I upgraded 1 lvl 1 epic girl to lvl 301 and recieved 34,000. They would of had to lvl almost 50 girls to get there points which is 1/3 of the total girls earned. Thought maybe they earned a bunch of girls in the last 2hrs ToF which lists them as located in another country that what is shown in contest says they earned 1 this week and have a harem lvl increase off 220(not sure how many lvls for girls that takes). I just don't see how this is possible. With my server reset time it is already difficult to compete if its a bug/cheater please fix, if test account please get it out of the main game(move to test server) so people playing your game and you know giving you money actually have a chance to receive and compete for rewards

Screenshot_20200729-072927_Samsung Internet.jpg

So the people scoring in the first minutes of a 24-h-contest got scores related to old system and the one in the same 24-h-contest scoring a little bit later via new system - that is not considered as bug?

So me a surprising definition of "not a bug". I mean, these contest run only for 24 hours... not like a league with 7 days - oh wait, there they managed to not mix it up with the scoring....

Well, I'd consider it not a bug because I'd assume Kinkoid were fully aware that pushing a change partway into a contest day would screw with scores. At least, I'd hope they were aware of that. If it's intentional, it's not a bug. Rather, just a really poorly thought out implementation of a new feature.