Two clubs, two servers, one owner. Clubs open to new members.

Chthugha

Club Name: Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]
Server: hentaiheroes.com
ID: 1898
Minimum Level: None
Language: English
Free spots: 3
unknown.png

Club Name: The Discordians
Server: Nutaku
ID: 1675
Minimum Level: None
Language: English
Free spots: 4
unknown.png

The rules for the clubs are the same:
- Don't create fights. I have a last in, first out principle, so if you are constantly fighting with someone else in the club, you will most likely be the one who's kicked.
- Be active. Anybody who's not active for 50 days will be kicked from the club. If you go on a holiday, or take a small break due to personal circumstances, make sure you notify me of it, and tell me how long you'll be away for. If you quit the game entirely, also tell me, and then you can either leave on your own accord true the club page, or ask me to kick you.
- Participate in club objectives. Club Champions provide some 5* girls. Everyone wants those, so we will try to give everyone the chance to get them. This means you don't rush ahead and kill it all by yourself. We wait for everyone to hit it before it can be killed off.
- I will pin certain stuff in the club chat, so make sure to look at the pinned message. Usually it's just a link to the club discord and some codes for free stuff. But it might be a link to a survey I want you to fill in. This falls under the participation in clubs.
Now if you are on the Nutaku server and you only play on your phone, then you can still open the chat window by putting your browser in desktop mode.

Lastly I want to say that we typically help eachother in the chat, which is also why I have no level restriction. I do want to say that I want you to have played for at least a month, before you ask to join. There are many players who quit the game fast.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 4

@Zteev
Okay, I've accepted the request, I just want you to red the rules in the post above and reply if you have any objections or none at all.

With respect of not being able to login to the forum;
You should close the forum when that happens, then remove all HH cookies, refresh HH, login to HH and then open the forum through the dropdown menu.
That should work.

• 3 weeks later...

I just sent a request to the HH.com club.  I'm just barely at two weeks, but I definitely have no intention of quitting any time soon.  I'm enjoying this too much for that.  Jumped through a few clubs in-game, but they all had mostly inactive players, and none had anyone in chat in months at best, so something more active would be nice!

6 hours ago, Silvershroud said:

I just sent a request to the HH.com club.  I'm just barely at two weeks, but I definitely have no intention of quitting any time soon.  I'm enjoying this too much for that.  Jumped through a few clubs in-game, but they all had mostly inactive players, and none had anyone in chat in months at best, so something more active would be nice!

Can you post a picture of your profile (name-check so that I know I have the correct person + starting day check).

I also assume you read the rules. Can you affirm that you read them and that you agree.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I had to remove 8 players, 4 on Nutaku and 4 on HH, because they weren't communicating at all.
We can't use lone wolfs. So now the good news is that there are 4 open spots for both The Discordians on Nutaku and Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN] on hentaiheroes.com.
If you are interested, then post in this thread.

• Like 1

The web phone version isn't supposed to have a working chat, maybe you're using the desktop version in your phone @Chthugha? At least I know it has always been the case for me, app or browser, there's even a message warning you about it.
I've already attacked chenpaul without a club in my league, you can accept him back now 😏🤣

• 2 weeks later...