Slow response

There's nothing out of the ordinary here. It's always like that. And it only gets worse with every event.

Also, Čamuga is right, the amount of data they require to load one page is immense. For example, they load your entire harem in HD quality every time you try to do battle.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bomba said:

There's nothing out of the ordinary here. It's always like that. And it only gets worse with every event.

Also, Čamuga is right, the amount of data they require to load one page is immense. For example, they load your entire harem in HD quality every time you try to do battle.

I block with ublock origin this content:

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures

"for safety" reasons I addionally block

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*/ava0.png$image

I see almost no pictures at all (story is somewhere else stored). It still lags heavily. I will see in an hour if it persists.

the reason of this lags may be the paranoia of the owners, someone can grab something without pay for it - he wont only money, money, money

you remember the discussion about the Tab-Enter problem? - this was only an coincidence and have nothing to too with the monthly pass

you find the discussion here: 

Edited by Kacke
  • Thinking 2

Same here. The response is very bad. For exapmle I click on a button and the reaction cames after 5 or 6 seconds.

Sometimes I have the same Problem after the resettime 13:00 GMZ+1 Berlin Timezone.

But now I have 16:00 and I  have this problem.

I have this problem with the webbrowser on my PC and with the handy app.

Verry verry laggy.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

11 minutes ago, Etcétera said:

It is almost unplayable… I'm getting angry 🤬

It is unplayable.  At this rate The competition will be over before I can get things sold for that part of the competition.