Points were not added to legendary contests

Meliodas2000

Legendary contests 2nd day did not start at the right time. It showed 'to town' for a while. Later when the contest started, I started doing the objectives but the score remained zero. It was disappointing and frustrating as I used up most of my epic pachinco orbs and my score remained zero

Edited by Meliodas2000

Similar problem here: I used 5 MP*1 orbs (+ the free spin from the MP refresh) once the LC contest finally appeared yet I've only received 2700 points. One can argue that 10,800 points (or 13,500 points if the free spin is included) is not a huge amount & will be dwarfed by the points i accumulate when i use my Epic orbs but it's still quite possible that the absence of the additional points which i should have been awarded could see me fall short of a higher rewards threshold in the final standings so I would like the matter to be put right. For ease of reference, my Hentai Heroes ID is: 2709737. I have attached a screenshot of my current score (which, as you will see, is lower than it should be). I did not take a screenshot of my MP orbs before using them as i did not expect to encounter a bug. Additionally, a member of the club I am in has not received any points for an Epic orb he used (though, thankfully, he noticed its failure to register immediately &, consequently, has not used any further orbs).   

Screenshot (40).png

Edited by Caradog
typo/grammar

Same problem here : I spent 10 EP*1 orbs and 10 MP*1 orbs and it gave me zero score! instead of 124200 !

HH Player ID 1639148

Afterwards, I logged out and logged in again and the next orbs I spent improved my score.

Can I get my 124200 score points for the event ? Or my 10 EP*1 and 10 MP*1 orbs ?

Edited by Emmjyh
fixed maths errors

21 hours ago, Caradog said:

Similar problem here: I used 5 MP*1 orbs (+ the free spin from the MP refresh) once the LC contest finally appeared yet I've only received 2700 points. One can argue that 10,800 points (or 13,500 points if the free spin is included) is not a huge amount & will be dwarfed by the points i accumulate when i use my Epic orbs but it's still quite possible that the absence of the additional points which i should have been awarded could see me fall short of a higher rewards threshold in the final standings so I would like the matter to be put right. For ease of reference, my Hentai Heroes ID is: 2709737. I have attached a screenshot of my current score (which, as you will see, is lower than it should be). I did not take a screenshot of my MP orbs before using them as i did not expect to encounter a bug. Additionally, a member of the club I am in has not received any points for an Epic orb he used (though, thankfully, he noticed its failure to register immediately &, consequently, has not used any further orbs).   

Screenshot (40).png

Edit: ignore -- my numbers were out!

Edited by Caradog
See edit note