Idea for Clubs

Redbeard

I know many people that want expanded Club interactions such as Club battles.   I think this idea could work.  It is based on scoring systems for individual sports when played in a team tournament.

The clubs would battle player vs player based on level the two highest levels would battle, the second highest levels would battle etc... the winner getting 1 point for his club.  If one club does not have full membership the battle would continue until up until the last player in the club that is not full has fought.  The club with the most points wins.  Tie and the club with biggest margin of victory wins.

Clubs would get 1 challenge a day and, you could only challenge clubs with in 15 spots of you in either direction and to have a battle the other club must accept the challenge.  

After a certain amount of victories everyone in the club would get a prize.  I would think it should be a progression. 10 wins a common item. 100 wins a rare girl. etc....

Just an idea.  I would rather have Kinkiod working on something like this than another PvP contest that half of the player base dislikes and most never asked for.

unfortunately it is an idea ... horrible,
since the higher level players would always win, although I hope that if kinkoid makes a new update using the guild it will not focus on the tall players since the little ones who are starting and do not have a guild will not find it because we all think we need high levels in the guilds even though they hardly ever play,
Unfortunately, the most common mistake of all games, apart from the fact that these players who do not play rarely know how to play (they are seen in the forum asking what to do with energy and things like that ... sorry, you have level 500 and you still don't know that??),...

The thing about winning objects and girls, I already sent a ticket a long time ago with the source that we all have in the game (energy would be spent there and if you are lucky you would win from objects, boosters, ... even a girl),
But as always they tell you to look at it and time passes and people keep complaining about energy (because it is not the same to go to sleep with 10 energy than with 50, since with 50 energy you will wake up having lost a lot of energy without using)

And yes, it is true in the clubs there is much to do but it is better not to touch that issue because many clubs are at the maximum of upgrade but not at the maximum number of people (and it is normal,
As the leader of my guild, I cannot allow myself to open the guild so that anyone can enter and get a bonus of + 20% without doing anything and my companions who fought for many months so that we could get it get angry),
So in the end the small players will have to suffer a lot to get a medium guild (as is happening in many guilds of the test server that are not yet at the max where, for example, I am)

kinkoid is breaking his head with HC so until they get an update there won't be any here (which is not necessary here),the only thing that is necessary is that they do not put girls from old events in the first week of the event, that they do not do two patch attraction events in the same month (and even above in a row), because we are not running out of hair because of the extress and no girls in story mode for not having events like the above

But I am nobody to demoralize anyone, keep thinking and giving ideas, maybe one of yours, give it a spin and get to do something (yes;) without thanking you)

5 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I know many people that want expanded Club interactions such as Club battles.   I think this idea could work.  It is based on scoring systems for individual sports when played in a team tournament.

The clubs would battle player vs player based on level the two highest levels would battle, the second highest levels would battle etc... the winner getting 1 point for his club.  If one club does not have full membership the battle would continue until up until the last player in the club that is not full has fought.  The club with the most points wins.  Tie and the club with biggest margin of victory wins.

Clubs would get 1 challenge a day and, you could only challenge clubs with in 15 spots of you in either direction and to have a battle the other club must accept the challenge.  

After a certain amount of victories everyone in the club would get a prize.  I would think it should be a progression. 10 wins a common item. 100 wins a rare girl. etc....

Just an idea.  I would rather have Kinkiod working on something like this than another PvP contest that half of the player base dislikes and most never asked for.

IMHO there is also another matter to take into account: some people may want things like Club Battles and the like, but some people maybe don't (regardless of level). And inside one club may be both sides. This would generate conflicts inside the club, with people willing to fight and other uninterested, and that may end in the unpleasant situation of people expelled (or forced to resign because of the disagreements) from a club, maybe even a club where they have previously put considerable amounts of ymens and kobans. A situation that personally I would like to avoid anyway, despite the fact that I joined my club when it was already full leveled up.

Moreover, for the formula you suggested to work all the members of the involved clubs should be online at the same time, an occurrence definitely hard to organize.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

unfortunately it is an idea ... horrible,
since the higher level players would always win

Absolutely not the case.  I beat players 20-40 levels higher than myself in league on regular basis.  the rest of what you talked about has nothing to do with clubs.  You would not have to open your clubs to others.  

15 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

IMHO there is also another matter to take into account: some people may want things like Club Battles and the like, but some people maybe don't (regardless of level). And inside one club may be both sides. This would generate conflicts inside the club, with people willing to fight and other uninterested, and that may end in the unpleasant situation of people expelled (or forced to resign because of the disagreements) from a club, maybe even a club where they have previously put considerable amounts of ymens and kobans. A situation that personally I would like to avoid anyway, despite the fact that I joined my club when it was already full leveled up.

Good point!

16 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Moreover, for the formula you suggested to work all the members of the involved clubs should be online at the same time, an occurrence definitely hard to organize.

My idea would be an automatic fight at specified time so everyone would not have to be on at the same time.  Club battles would happen automatically at a certain time kind of like the resets and would trigger without everyone having to be on. 

I do see how it could cause conflict within clubs especially, for some inactive members.  

Level has very little to do with how well a player plays.  You would be surprised how many level 400+ are still using Red Battler as there Alpha have not really upgraded stats.  Don't boost, not in an upgraded club etc...  

Granted, I don't play in D3 but, I won D1 80 levels lower than I am now and have never been out of the top 4 at that level since then, I really don't play optimally, e.i changing my Alpha depending on the class I am fighting etc..

22 hours ago, Redbeard said:

My idea would be an automatic fight at specified time so everyone would not have to be on at the same time.  Club battles would happen automatically at a certain time kind of like the resets and would trigger without everyone having to be on. 

I do see how it could cause conflict within clubs especially, for some inactive members.  

Not only inactive members: it may also be the case of some players that, despite liking the idea of club battles, would like to have direct control and therefore dislike the idea of an automatic battle: in paragon, the situation would be similar to when some players play their cards to place themselves in a good place in a contest, but are penalized by the fact that they can't be online in the hours just before the reset time and therefore are regularly beaten by snipers. A situation that for sure does not leave those players happy.

• Like 1

I see your point. 

Your analogy is not quite on point.  For example: say your club and my club decide to have a club battle.  There is a set time that all clubs battle happen so each club has time to prepare and, your club is more active and organized then mine and had players prepare while, mine does not.  Your club will most likely win that is quite fair There is no snipping involved, if someone can't be online a few hours before the time that of the battle they should be fine because, they would have had time to prepare for 12 hours before the fight.  Boosters last at least 24 hours.

If a player wants to boost is another story.  I can see some getting upset if the leader of a club wants is club to boost for a fight and the player does not want to.

Anyway,

Thanks for the feedback.

Like I said just an idea.  I would rather have Kinkoid make expansions like this and, stop adding new types of contests.

• Like 1

They could start by adding weekly club leaderboards with some small prizes. It's easier, require much less effort from the players and could be a nice small addition and a way to have something fast before more interesting features are added.

• Like 1

En 28/8/2020 a las 15:28, Redbeard dijo:

I see your point. 

Your analogy is not quite on point.  For example: say your club and my club decide to have a club battle.  There is a set time that all clubs battle happen so each club has time to prepare and, your club is more active and organized then mine and had players prepare while, mine does not.  Your club will most likely win that is quite fair There is no snipping involved, if someone can't be online a few hours before the time that of the battle they should be fine because, they would have had time to prepare for 12 hours before the fight.  Boosters last at least 24 hours.

If a player wants to boost is another story.  I can see some getting upset if the leader of a club wants is club to boost for a fight and the player does not want to.

Anyway,

Thanks for the feedback.

Like I said just an idea.  I would rather have Kinkoid make expansions like this and, stop adding new types of contests.

Are you back with the REDBEARD Clubs? Don't you see that when we all enter the tournament together, the game explodes (and that not all players play in tournament), imagine then the 40 players entering all the games at the same time clubs that we are? (the CIA would come to close the game due to maximum data use),
If we had a whole day to do it it would be distant and to be able to be without playing (only sending for example 3 girls with their respective skills) .

And yes, I agree with you, the CONTESTS (path of atraction and legendary contest)are SHIT !! (for me, It's the worst thing they did in this game, after showing us the champions' dicks)

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
(path of atraction and legendary contest)
  • Thinking 2