Market crash

rsmaster

For the passed 2 weeks or so( was hoping it would fix itself) EVERYTIME i go to market on either of my devices ie: my phone or my tablet, it freezes for about 2 minutes ,give me a "chrome is not responding" error, then its fine . is this happening with anyone else??

7 hours ago, rsmaster said:

is this happening with anyone else??

Not that I know of (and it's not in the list of known issues either). If you can try it on a different browser, it could help (is your Chrome browser up to date?). If the issue persists, please send a Support Ticket with all relevant details through the in-game Settings menu. Thank you.

• Like 1

Hi.

On my smartphone I have a very long loading time when I go to the market palce.

When I load the market place it needs sometime so long time, that I get a message from my smartphone which says, that the app could have been crashed and i have 2 options.

a) close the app

b) wait.

When I choose "wait" then the market place will work again. Before I get the message I can't do anything anymore., I can not close the market palce windows, I cann not Use the smartphnoe buttons like home, back and so on. I even can not bring the top tool list from my smartphone. I cann ot select an Item to se the info or buy it.

It seems that the market place need to load a lot of Data. And depending on the signal strength, that may take some time.

The other areas works very well, only the marktet palce have this trouble on my smartphone.

Maybe when you cache more of the data on the smartphone or use a better compression this problem could be stopped?

My smartphone is a samsung galaxy S10+ with 512GB internal memory.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

This is a known issue if you're using iOS (iPhone) with Saffari.
This is not a known issue for any other browsers, even tho several players have reported this problem on other browsers.
I myself, have this problem and I'm using both Chrome and the official Android App, and I have a 100 Mbit/s Wi-fi connection. 

I'm afraid that there is no official fix for this yet, however, I can recommend you trying other browsers first and see if it gets better.  

Hi Slynia.

I use Samsung so I have Android 10 with One UI-Version 2.1

I play with the App not with an browser. But I can try an browser, maybee the browser works better than the app.

And I have the problem with Wifi (DSl 100mbit) and LTE (4G) connection.

On my PC I don't have this problem.

MfG
MDuss

2 hours ago, rsmaster said:

I am on chrome!! The odd thing is , it only happens in the market??? Leagues no problem! arena no problems! harem no problems!

Thanks. Could you please send a Support Ticket from the game using Settings->Support->Create a new ticket? Please type a summary of your issue as you told us here (please also include your screenshot, it should help). This way it can be forwarded to the relevant team and looked at. Cheers.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks. Could you please send a Support Ticket from the game using Settings->Support->Create a new ticket? Please type a summary of your issue as you told us here (please also include your screenshot, it should help). This way it can be forwarded to the relevant team and looked at. Cheers.

Created ticket , their reply::  try a different one" ???  They really seem to not want to be bothered!!

FWIW, I'm encountering the same issue on Chrome on my phone. The market loads and works normally at first, but as soon as either the books or gifts tab is selected, the browser will completely hang for about two minutes. Switching between boosters and equipments does not trigger it.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem on my Iphone and Ipad. But after a lot of trying I found a workaround. At my devices the market is only crashing if I open books or gifts, but not for itmes or boosters. Hence I open the market, I zoom in on the left side (so you only see the items you can buy) and then I click on gifts or books and then you can buy the items. It is also working for giving girls books or gifts. But you have to zoom in on the left side first. This is working 90% for me.

• Like 2