48 minutes ago, Kriegdyl000 said:

hell ya just the fact he is easy to beat is awesome

I'm still a huge noob, but I don't know if I would agree with that being a reason to keep hitting the Dark Lord. In my limited experience you want to hit and take on the highest level mission leader you can. You get XP for attacking them over the easier leader, get better drops (in my experience), and have access to their girls if you don't have them yet. I know there are ways to use your level 1 girls with the right gear to possibly get XP from those lower level leaders but guess I rather just attack the leaders I need the girls from or the one that matches my current level. But that is just my opinion and don't agree with your statement.

24 minutes ago, Walhabie said:

I'm still a huge noob, but I don't know if I would agree with that being a reason to keep hitting the Dark Lord. In my limited experience you want to hit and take on the highest level mission leader you can. You get XP for attacking them over the easier leader, get better drops (in my experience), and have access to their girls if you don't have them yet. I know there are ways to use your level 1 girls with the right gear to possibly get XP from those lower level leaders but guess I rather just attack the leaders I need the girls from or the one that matches my current level. But that is just my opinion and don't agree with your statement.

i'm fairly sure this is in reference to getting the event only girls. fighting higher level bosses would cause you to miss any chance at getting those.

1 hour ago, blackdeathnick said:

one and half day 57 battles 0 girls!

the maximum of battle per day is 72. the avarage number of battles people do is 50per day.

the avarage number of battles till a girl drops is 350ish

so 57battles in 2days is like u r not even trying.

31 minutes ago, blackdeathnick said:

i started the game 2 days ago dont be so hard on me i didnt know the avarage number is 350!

the truth is a hard one. it will take a while before you get a drop. but doesnt that make the moment just more precious? ....nah it doesnt, we all still get mad xD

Keep fighting, that's all you can do, just try to come at it from a very casual point of view cause you never know when you will get a drop and it could take a while (which will become frustrating if you're expecting it to happen). For example I'm sure I've said on this topic that I didn't get ANYTHING for the first 2 months that I have been playing this game and then got THREE GIRLS in ONE day during the first few days of the travel event.

Since then I've been splitting my time/battle energy between fighting the dark lord, the ninja spy, AND edwarda (trying to get eugeine) in the hopes that one of them would eventually drop a girl (instead of just focusing on one boss and being disappointed) and I FINALLY got one off edwarda just now!

Untitled.png

It's not quite the one I was aiming for but it does PROVE that it does happen! (and I didn't have to wait 2 more months for it either).

Edited by Stang91
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! I don´t know if the rates are better after the last update but i got the 3 girls Donatien has quite fast so I am really happy about it, it´s the first boss whose 3 girls have already recognized me as a better master :D so keep trying lads

Captura.PNG

Cool thread!

I didn't realize how rare the girl drops are (well, I had a hunch: been trying quite a while now to get the last blue haired girl from Dark Lord but nada so far). But man... I got both Justine (she's my favorite so far!) and Sheheramazond in one day. And right now they make up for most of my team, that crazy Justine is even outranking Bunny on hardcore score right now (which is my main quality)! O.o

Of course Justine is on 2 star affection (only 1 more to go) and Bunny is on 3 with two more to go, so I'm sure she'll reclaim her position as Alpha soon enough. But man... that Justine....  It becomes quite obvious they both came from the same place (sorta) because:

opera_2017-09-06_07-40-41.png.83a9547cd93f058af39a272a31a3e2b7.png

I think this is pretty cool looking, they both wear scarves only Justine uses something else for that :D

21 minutes ago, REKORDER said:

in the french forums there's a guy complaining he got only 4 girls from the dark lord

i mean he got all four and he's still complaining!

LMAO

well if he wants any more he'll just have to deal with and wait until the next event when the dark lord will have a new one for him,lol

Edited by Stang91

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...