Log-in failures

Loupy

It's probably just yet another side-effect of the horrendous lag created by remaxing, but I'm having issues trying to log into the game now after closing and restarting my browser window (which I have to do nearly every time I remax, because of the game-crashing amounts of lag it causes). For a game whose primary gameplay component is remaxing, you'd think the devs could get that one aspect of the game to work properly without creating unplayable amounts of lag...

• Like 5

Similar problem here: login failed several times (not because of incorrect password, but because the login server did not respond quickly enough).  After several minutes, I finally managed to get in.

I suspect that the new bugs that cause the game to crash so often are forcing players to reload the game and reconnect frequently, which is probably overloading the game servers.  The developers should really focus on making the game more stable because they are going to lose a lot of money if many players cannot play the game anymore and if those who can play require more servers to handle the extra load caused by the bugs.

• Like 2

Couldn't login yesterday evening due to a bug, went to bed. Same this morning. "Login Failed". At first I thought it was that the game registered me as still being online, but after 10 or so hours, this persists.

I think UnwrappedGodiva might be right, the server is having problems, timeouting the login attempt as a result.

• Like 1

How is it possible that you canloggin to the forum but you can not login to the game.

I mean when I try to go to the forum and I am not able to login into the game I have no chance to login to the forum. Because when I want to login here the forum bring me to the game for an login. But there when I can not login I can not use the forum.

So how can you use the forum when you can not login into the game?

MfG
MDuss

2 hours ago, ale5000 said:

For me it always fail the first time, but the second time it works.

If you refresh the page is the same it fail the first time, but the second time it works.

You're luckier than most then, as it's apparently not the case with others and DEFINITELY NOT the case with me.

Damn, i wasn't even remaxing anything when this bull$#!t started.

Also having problems with the Daily Missions, that seem to refuse to start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MDuss said:

How is it possible that you canloggin to the forum but you can not login to the game.

I mean when I try to go to the forum and I am not able to login into the game I have no chance to login to the forum. Because when I want to login here the forum bring me to the game for an login. But there when I can not login I can not use the forum.

MfG
MDuss

How? very easy. http://forum.HentaiHeroes.com That web adress gets you to the forum. Also, hentaiHeroes.com the game, has a link that brings you to this forum.  The game and this forum, doesn't have much in common, and one does not require the other to work.

Server is under high load or maybe DDoS attack!

The only way to get login is to: open developer tools (press F12 or Ctrl + Shift + i) and select Network tab. then wait for "login" and "init" pages to get response. if any of them failed or loaded with zero size you have to press F5 and try your luck again and again! 😑

6666.thumb.PNG.df162981ffc906d0194b43bc0d5c89b7.PNG

Edited by Dark Dick

24 minutes ago, wtfok said:

Finally got in. Everything still takes ages to load. Can't accept any daily missions

Don't worry most likely you be like me and less than an hour after finally getting in it will give an error and die. Also even when in lag is immense

I'm also having trouble getting in and none of the above suggestions work. I: refreshed several times, tried different devices, tried different browsers, ctrl + f5, responsive design mode, developer tools, deleting cache/history, and etcetera.  This started this morning (09/20/2020) around 10 a.m. central time. Since then, it will load forever and then it starts counting the 1/45? (I think) and will get to 45 and just stay there or refresh and log itself out.

19 hours ago, MDuss said:

MfG
MDuss

Different servers.   You aren't logging into the same server(s) (I'm assuming a server cluster or two for HC logins) that you log into in order to use the forum.