Page is bugged, images doesn't appear

adannoes

It's not a known bug, and no one else has reported this that I know of (it's working just fine for me right now). The very first thing I would recommend is to close all browsers, empty your cache, and then open one browser and try loading the game again.

If the issue persists, then please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide screenshots if you can, and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

2 hours ago, adannoes said:

Some images are disappearing and totally bugged.

It's for some reason or it's a bug?

I've tried in my PC and my laptop and it's the same. Also I've tried Chrome and Brave browsers.

Should the case be that your system is a bit outdated, you may found some answers in this old thread.

• Like 1

Glad to hear your issue resolved itself. However, looking at your screenshots here, I can confirm this is the type of visual glitches I typically see when the computer resources are overwhelmed. Logging out, doing some clean up and then signing back in fixes it in most cases. In other words, this doesn't look like an issue with the game, but with old and/or overworked computers running it.

Edit: Could also be a slow or laggy connection.

hace 2 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

Glad to hear your issue resolved itself. However, looking at your screenshots here, I can confirm this is the type of visual glitches I typically see when the computer resources are overwhelmed. Logging out, doing some clean up and then signing back in fixes it in most cases. In other words, this doesn't look like an issue with the game, but with old and/or overworked computers running it.

Edit: Could also be a slow or laggy connection.

But it didn't happened only to me. And I tried three diferent devices. And others pages, with videos, for example, where working normaly. So I'm completely sure it was some different issue.

Edited by adannoes

6 hours ago, adannoes said:

But it didn't happened only to me. And I tried three diferent devices. And others pages, with videos, for example, where working normaly. So I'm completely sure it was some different issue.

Keep in mind this game use far more resources than it should because the devs don't know the word "optimization" :P . The images are huge, bigger than the size they're shown.

Yes, the game uses up more resources than one might expect. To be fair, it's very far from being the only, let alone the worst offender of this. HentaiClicker uses a lot more resources than HH for instance, and I could cite a lot of popular mainstream games including from much bigger companies that are also less than ideal in that department. Hell, even simple game clients (or launchers) like B.net or Steam are much more resource-hungry than they need to be. So if you have a relatively slow or unstable Internet connection and/or a modest set-up, then you're likely to experience some lag, things like images loading too slow (appearing not to load for a while), or (micro-)disconnections from the server.

In any case, this is not a bug. At most, it could be a feedback about resource optimization. Otherwise, it shows that you might want to optimize your settings and/or set-up on your end if you want the game to run smoothly at all times.

7 hours ago, adannoes said:

And others pages, with videos, for example, where working normaly. 

If you're running the game in parallel with multiple tabs, including video streaming and other stuff that also eats up bandwidth, RAM and CPU, then this may actually be your issue right there. Network and computer resources are not like the light bulb on your ceiling, which illuminates everything around for no extra energy cost. A fairer comparison would be with a small table lamp: you need to decide which part of the room you want to see thanks to it.

Anyway. As previously advised, send a support ticket if you want. I only gave you further tips and advice after telling you this to be friendly and based on my personal knowledge and experience. I don't work for Kinkoid's Tech team, and we are done here.