can't pay for the special offer

rui_li83

Hello boys... and girls...

Here its happening the same for me ;(

THE IDENTICAL error messages... :(

I'm try it different days... now one offer is 2 days and 10 hours aprox.

And the other is 3 days and xx hours aprox.

Mmmmmh.....   maybe we need to contact support.  I take out momentarely out the advertisments/pop-ups out browser options. (and other special options)

And still happening the same. I tried a normal ryos pack... and work.

Then.. maybe something is happening with the internal metadata ID (or something like that) of the game with THAT special offers..

And isn't the first time it happens to me  ;(

Last try I will do soon, It's to change the browser... but i'm sure it will didn't work (maybe this issue it's an internal game problem, making this error)

Well ladies and gentleman...

Hugs and kisses for all ^.^

hace 19 horas, [CNO] Anakyna dijo:

Last try I will do soon, It's to change the browser... but i'm sure it will didn't work (maybe this issue it's an internal game problem, making this error)

----->  I try some other Browsers, and all it's the same... same errors and identical ID errors...

Sorry... I try it to help... and don't work...

Now its time to Contact support... I hope...

Again KISSES and HUGS for all!!

;***********

Edited by [CNO] Anakyna

Same error, no purchase possible of the current bundle (max stage bundle 1500), also had the starting offer of 45K Ryos under the offer tab, but that disappeared after I reloaded the game once more with a cache clear. The error still persist though.

I suppose the conflict might be that the bundle was already purchased in the previous installment of the game and thus generates this error while receiving the same offer under Super HC

HC.PNG

Merged those for you. Please don't create duplicate threads, search if there's already a topic on your issue and post in it instead.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing payment issues on HentaiClicker. I'll look into it and update this post. Cheers.

Edit: Okay, there's no support ticket system for HC, and the Contact form leads you to the forum, so you've already done what I would have advised. I'll ping  @Noacc to see if there is more info on this issue at this time.

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Update:

The team just fixed it, should be fine now, try again! 
Relog and do tell me/ message us on discord if the issue persists! 

Edit. 
This issue in a small window, when there is maintenance. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Issue persists, and the bundle has since expired as well. 

The starter offer doesn't normally expire, it stays available until you purchase it.

Sorry to hear the issue persists for some of you. Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, so don't expect an update before Monday (CET time zone). In the meantime, this is basic, but just in case: have you tried logging off, then emptying your browser's cache, reloading the game and then signing back in?

On 10/4/2020 at 1:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

The starter offer doesn't normally expire, it stays available until you purchase it.

Sorry to hear the issue persists for some of you. Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, so don't expect an update before Monday (CET time zone). In the meantime, this is basic, but just in case: have you tried logging off, then emptying your browser's cache, reloading the game and then signing back in?

I have, also attempted on Chrome browser and Android app. Same error across both platforms. 

5 hours ago, Jeepers said:

Just following up, as I hit the new offer milestone and am unable to purchase again. You guys are losing potential sales here:

image.thumb.png.0d5f905e6ca4b30ccc1c3693fca18426.png

Sorry to hear that this issue persists for you. I'll ping @Noacc to see if there is anything else that could help.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Zerodyme said:

This problem is still not fixed. Kinda sad if you think, that this is there own money, that they lose

Yep the game is is still bust, really no point in spending anything - especially as so much of the buyable stuff is worthless or broken.