"Sexy seasons" progression problem

Hi, I would like to report I'm experiencing some sort of Sexy seasons progression problem. To explain, I made it to the part where I have to 110 spend energy in order to progress to the next stage in Sexy seasons. However, I was only to spend 29 energy because unfortunately for me the next Stairway to heaven temple that I need to spend energy at is grayed out with Coming soon posted on it. Is anyone else by any change having the same problems as me with this, and how can I progress through the rest of Sexy seasons?

I provided screenshots as attachments to help clarify the meaning of this rather annoying problem I'm currently having with this game.

SexySeasons.jpg

SexySeasons-ComingSoonError.jpg

6 minutes ago, KrisKris said:

I am on the next to last stage, where I have to earn points in contests. It will not give me any credit for earning points. I won't be able to finish due to this.

If you have a contest that is more than 5 days old to claim at the start of a new contest, you are deemed inactive in contests and thus not put into any new contests.

Am I right in assuming that this is the case for you? That at the start of today's contest/daily activities beginning you had an old contest to claim?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrisKris said:

I had a few I was saving to help complete this, don't know if they were more than 5 days old. I had an active quest just a couple hours ago and the reset time is for like 16 hours.

It definitely looks like you've been holding old unclaimed mission rewards for too long, so unfortunately, you've locked yourself out of receiving a new mission today. As this is the last day of the PoA event and you're on the task that requires having an active mission to complete, this also means that you've locked yourself out of finishing this event.

You had a new mission yesterday because that was 1 day ago, so your oldest mission wasn't over 5 days old yet. But when you've reached the next reset, all your unclaimed mission rewards became one day older at that point. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way, but it is what it is.

@KrisKris

If I'm not wrong, the "how old is oldest unclaimed contest rewards?" decision is made round about 12:30 CEST/CET. So it does really _not_ help to claim them panically at 13:28.

Because contest brackets need to get calculated.

Maybe the deadline switched to 13:00 as the new contest start switched to 13:30.