New Girls

skihippy

Guys I have noticed in the last 4 months Kinkoid has changed the way there girls have been drawn, and a lot of the newer girls coming out either look to me like there drawn very very poorly to the point of unrecognizable (Shina) or there facial expressions almost look like there dead. So I thought I would start a thread to see what everyone else's opinion was?

Let me know and maybe kinkiod will read as well...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, skihippy said:

Guys I have noticed in the last 4 months Kinkoid has changed the way there girls have been drawn, and a lot of the newer girls coming out either look to me like there drawn very very poorly to the point of unrecognizable (Shina) or there facial expressions almost look like there dead. So I thought I would start a thread to see what everyone else's opinion was?

Let me know and maybe kinkiod will read as well...

Did you consider using the search function of this forum?

Did you consider reading event discussions or patch note discussion on this forum?

I encourage you to do so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, skihippy said:

Nope I didn't, just thought a forum was to share your opinion.

No, your social media account of choice is the place to share your opinion. A forum is a place for discussion, and that entails expending at least a modicum of effort to check if maaaaybe the highly original topic on which you're requesting other people's thoughts has already been discussed to death for the last, oh, 11 months or so.

(That this thread was originally misplaced in "Suggestions" was just the icing on the cake.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

I'm not certain what made you think Kinkoid has read this. The fact that it's been discussed for a while with no real change mostly means Kinkoid disagree with us over whether the FEEDBACK is worth implementing. There's no suggestion here because you aren't actually suggesting anything.

• Thanks 1