Loot rate Nero legendary days

Turbooil

I think it is almost impossible to get Nero in time for the event. Even buying extra kobs to have more opportunities, i got just 50 attraction points, after expending almost 1.000 kobs.
 Could i have some recommendations for next event? There is any strategy to be able to gaining the girl??

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Turbooil said:

I think it is almost impossible to get Nero in time for the event. Even buying extra kobs to have more opportunities, i got just 50 attraction points, after expending almost 1.000 kobs.
 Could i have some recommendations for next event? There is any strategy to be able to gaining the girl??

Thank you!

You can collect as many shards during events and then wait for her to be in mythical pachinko.

it's just that newer released girls take longer to appear in mythic pachinko but just gives you more time to collect mythic pachinko orbs for when they do appear there.

• Thinking 2

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

And most girls appear after circa a year in an Event so you can finish them there. I had Fabienne on 50 shards since last year and will complete her in the next 20 hours - I hope with less then 4 refills (880 Kobans).

Good luck!!

I have no more fights neither kobs. 75 shards i’ve gotten, so I’ll be patient.

3 hours ago, natstar said:

You can collect as many shards during events and then wait for her to be in mythical pachinko.

it's just that newer released girls take longer to appear in mythic pachinko but just gives you more time to collect mythic pachinko orbs for when they do appear there.

so I did, but it is frustrating, after so many fights, and no shards in the loot...

thanks for your instructions

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Korokun said:

I got her after buying about 250 fights from Gruntt. Not bad, and even maxxed her out.

Congrats. Goodluck in legendary contest

On 10/14/2020 at 12:50 AM, Turbooil said:

Good luck!!

I have no more fights neither kobs. 75 shards i’ve gotten, so I’ll be patient.

so I did, but it is frustrating, after so many fights, and no shards in the loot...

thanks for your instructions

I hope you get better luck with the legendary contest.