5 star girls

Varnart

I would like to see the three best girls of hardcore,charm and know-how based on their stats to get them bunny has the best stats of hardcore so that is one of them down but i would like to see more of justine which is based on himiko toga from my My hero academia.

3 hours ago, Rerixion said:

Honestly Solveig, not because I like her. Simply because I want her to stop being an epic waste of cash.

It would take a long time to get the money back from her after you spend over 2 million upgrading her to 5 stars unless you use kobans to upgrade her when you look at the time she gives that money which is 45 mins it's not that bad the others that give more money take more time.

Edited by natstar

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, natstar said:

I would like to see the three best girls of hardcore,charm and know-how based on their stats to get them bunny has the best stats of hardcore so that is one of them down but i would like to see more of justine which is based on himiko toga from my My hero academia.

well right now isn't it bunny for hardcore, the flight attendant for charm and secretary rabbi for know how?

17 hours ago, Varnart said:

well right now isn't it bunny for hardcore, the flight attendant for charm and secretary rabbi for know how?

Justine would be significantly better than bunny at level 5 affection. she's more hardcore with 3 stars than bunny with 4 stars.

Personally though, I would prefer to see more of Arcana, Pelagie, Boku Mi Mai and Abrael

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Real Vincent said:

Justine would be significantly better than bunny at level 5 affection. she's more hardcore with 3 stars than bunny with 4 stars.

Personally though, I would prefer to see more of Arcana, Pelagie, Boku Mi Mai and Abrael

Arcana would make sense as she is referenced in daily missions

• Like 1