I didn't received Halloween Abrael

mariocabesa

1 hour ago, mariocabesa said:

I completed all the missions of the last event, all four missions each day until yesterday, and i didn't get Halloween Abrael at all... :(

and after collecting the last of the 20 missions - did you already went back to the daily mission screen, e.g. to start the new missions of today?

Because it is technical reality that you need to revisit the daily mission page to get the mission girl of an event.

20 minutes ago, mariocabesa said:

Yeees i went back to the daily missions and the activities screens several times, because i knew that... I played for a long time and it's the first time that i didn't receive a reward...  :/

Can you actually check in your harem if you have her sometimes it does not pop up also she is a old girl that returned as a mission some people already had her before the event that got her from pachinko.  (people that already had her just got boosters)

Go to your harem filter by rarity - legendary to see if you have her.

try to log out and back in then go back to activites to see if you get her then.

Open up a ticket to support after that if you still do not have her put the girl name in the ticket.

5 minutes ago, mariocabesa said:

it didn't work either, i checked again in case i missed her the last time but no, i still don't have her 😭

Please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your relevant screenshots and details as needed to describe your issue. Cheers.

59 minutes ago, mariocabesa said:

and how can i prove that i completed all the 20 missions if the event is over? :/ 

Support can check your account. Please do follow my instructions above and post your screenshots and explanation in the ticket, not here. Cheers.