What are the new tier lists post update?

I'd be curious as well and not just about the brand-new girls that I haven't seen yet. I only came back to playing the clicker daily a month ago or so, and even beyond all the additions, changes and, for the most part, improvements since I left, a ton of things remain mysteries to me in terms of game mechanics. I mean, once you've accepted that "Idle" actually means "Click" and vice versa (and I'm not even sure that's true for all perks and all crafts, either...) you can leave the rest of your expectations behind you. ^^ And there's no real wiki or in-depth guide that I'm aware to catch up either, so yeah.

I've read and I also noticed myself that Lusamine is now the best "Idle" (so actually Click) girl, finally taking Felicia's crown. For "Click" (so actually Idle) girls, I don't have most of the ones that are usually mentioned, including Lyka. All I know is that, out of the girls I do have, Cupid was the best until the current event, and now Ti'Tee performs better than her.

As for Reward girls, I'm surprised to see Clara mentioned, she didn't stand out at all before I took a break from this game months ago, or in my tests when I came back. Frankie is my most efficient one as far as I know (but my knowledge on this game's mechanics is quite limited, as I said). It also looks like Anna is basically a slight power creep over Frankie, but you only get so many upgrade items and I can't afford to start from scratch too often.

Try Demetria - for rewards.

Actually Verena might be better, well when I have promoted her a few levels, just thought i would try her reading this.

And as you can have 5 both on my list now.

Edited by MMCr

Affection grade only unlocks perks and chats. Grade 1 Lusamine would still be better than Grade 1 Sa-Lee.

(Perks are always active, even from girls not present in your team.)

Same with enhancement levels - fully enhanced Queen Titania would be better than fully enhanced Sabrina.

Edited by FinderKeeper

Boss reward multi gets applied on top of normal reward multi.

When you play, do you see your ymen jumping only on boss stages with tiny influx on non-boss stages?

If so, you can switch to boss reward girls (and stop caring about non-boss reward crafts and contacts).

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, NightFlutter said:

my boss reward multiplier is only 1.4k while normal rewards multiplier is 9.43A1 so should i keep leveling queen titania?

Try and it see, you can have 5 girls so you can experiment. That is what I did, and found Demetria worked for me. If you pick a bad group or level up the wrong girl you can switch chapters to reset your team and try a different tactic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Beary > Demetria > Verena > Queen Titania

Here Verena gives more money than Demetria,
So maybe it's Queen Titania > Verena > Demetria > Beary ?

But at the moment I'm using Clara at level 8000 giving 12x multiplier
which is about 5.5 times better than an unleveled Verena - so its not that bad...

• Like 1