Unable to get new daily contests.

HEIS3780

It's been 2 days since I've been unable to get new contests. Yesterday, I had 5 contest rewards stored, so I understood. But today, I had only 2, and still the new contest didn't appear. What happened, and what do I have to do to come back getting new contests?

• Like 1

It's not about the number of contest rewards, it's the age. I expect that you claimed some of the earlier ones and kept one of the oldest ones. So claim all your contest rewards, and then you should get one tomorrow. I recommend not storing up contest rewards if you can't understand the system of how it removes you from the pool.

• Like 1

I didn't get a contest today either.  I have some old contests unclaimed but have saved them before to build up tickets and still got new contests each day.  How does the system work? You say it's not a maximum of stored contests but their age.  How old does a contest have to be before it precludes you from receiving a new one?  There wasn't anything about this in the FAQ.  Seems like one more lesson to learn the hard way in what seems to be an increasingly frustrating and sloppily designed game. 🤬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lautern said:

I didn't get a contest today either.  I have some old contests unclaimed but have saved them before to build up tickets and still got new contests each day.  How does the system work? You say it's not a maximum of stored contests but their age.  How old does a contest have to be before it precludes you from receiving a new one?  There wasn't anything about this in the FAQ.  Seems like one more lesson to learn the hard way in what seems to be an increasingly frustrating and sloppily designed game. 🤬

Indeed.... The system should be clear, but the game hardly explains anything at all!!!

Edited by HEIS3780
  • Like 1

P.S.: You should also log out and log in at least once a week (better daily). If you don't logout for a long time, the game could mark you as inactive (it doesn't matter if you have been doing tasks inside the game, the important part is the last login date) and contests stop spawning every day.