is this guy hacking? 5 boosters?

kaarosus18

So Ive been seeing this guy a lot in season fight and his stats seems way too high for his level so I've took screenshot of him boosted and unboosted with his base stats as well.

after doing some match calculation I think he has 5 boosters on 3 LEGENDARY GINSEN 2 LEGENDARY CORDY

Someone said that before you could upgrade your stats without limit. if t hat was the case his base KH point would be way higher than 35,329

for comparison I have also took some screenshot of myself with boosters on and off . look at it and let me know what you all think

5booster.jpg

Edited by kaarosus18
mistake

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It is not a bot. Bots do not have player profiles.

do you think you can explain to me the stats he has is kind of high for his lvl compared to mine? My club bonus is all maxed out. my shop stats all maxed out as well

I was asking about this some time ago, and got the reply about the 'bugged stats'. So, a certain number of players have extremely high stats due to some kind of error in the game code. They're not supposed to use it in terms of attacking someone else, but solely in the defensive terms. So, if one of these players challenges you in the Arena/Leagues/whatever you wish to call it, then their stats are 'normal'. But if you challenge them, then you're screwed, since they appear to have super boosted stats. (Though I think I did manage to win someone like that at least once.)

Anyway, this is what was passed on to me, when asking about it. If someone can confirm or deny it, I'm all ears, since it has been bothering for some time as well.

47 minutes ago, Lunik said:

I was asking about this some time ago, and got the reply about the 'bugged stats'. So, a certain number of players have extremely high stats due to some kind of error in the game code. They're not supposed to use it in terms of attacking someone else, but solely in the defensive terms. So, if one of these players challenges you in the Arena/Leagues/whatever you wish to call it, then their stats are 'normal'. But if you challenge them, then you're screwed, since they appear to have super boosted stats. (Though I think I did manage to win someone like that at least once.)

Anyway, this is what was passed on to me, when asking about it. If someone can confirm or deny it, I'm all ears, since it has been bothering for some time as well.

It's been a known bug for more than a year, yes.

• Thanks 1