can't access tower of fame

1 hour ago, miliallia said:

this problem is just only me

Yop. Try clearing your browser's cache and other basic things. If you're still struggling to load the game, send a support ticket with all relevant details. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yop. Try clearing your browser's cache and other basic things. If you're still struggling to load the game, send a support ticket with all relevant details. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

I did it and every browser have same problem my mobile too I clear all cache and I send ticket to support but how long they will read it because league will reset tomorrow and I might get less koban because of this

57 minutes ago, miliallia said:

I did it and every browser have same problem my mobile too I clear all cache and I send ticket to support but how long they will read it because league will reset tomorrow and I might get less koban because of this

Response time has improved tremendously over the past few months, but not to the point that you should expect an answer within 24 hours. More importantly, after looking into it myself, I'm fairly sure that Kinkoid's support isn't really who you need to help you with this, as it's not an issue on their end.

Extra mile, here: I had never seen this error message and it made little sense to me at first, but after a quick google search on the error message (something I'd recommend doing first whenever you get an error message anywhere, by the way)... Well, it's most definitely an issue on your end, and it seems to be very well-known. Apparently happens way more often with Chrome than other browsers, and can often be fixed by deleting your cookies for the website that gives you the error. So you might want to try that. Or just google "redirected you too many times" and you'll find a gazillion forum pages and tutorials on how to get rid of this issue in various circumstances.

I hope this helps. Cheers.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Response time has improved tremendously over the past few months, but not to the point that you should expect an answer within 24 hours. More importantly, after looking into it myself, I'm fairly sure that Kinkoid's support isn't really who you need to help you with this, as it's not an issue on their end.

Extra mile, here: I had never seen this error message and it made little sense to me at first, but after a quick google search on the error message (something I'd recommend doing first whenever you get an error message anywhere, by the way)... Well, it's most definitely an issue on your end, and it seems to be very well-known. Apparently happens way more often with Chrome than other browsers, and can often be fixed by deleting your cookies for the website that gives you the error. So you might want to try that. Or just google "redirected you too many times" and you'll find a gazillion forum pages and tutorials on how to get rid of this issue in various circumstances.

I hope this helps. Cheers.

thx for advice and I try to do but it doesn't work and I try to play with my mom computer same problem I don't have idea to fix anymore

Edited by miliallia
  • Like 1

How many different browsers have you tried. Just in case it's useful, here's a list of other browser you might try: Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari. And their mobile versions.
You could also try it on incognito mode, since it seems it could be related to cookies you never know...

8 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

How many different browsers have you tried. Just in case it's useful, here's a list of other browser you might try: Firefox, Edge, Opera, Safari. And their mobile versions.
You could also try it on incognito mode, since it seems it could be related to cookies you never know...

4 browsers eage chrome firefox safari and andriod app and change labtop to play same problem and I clear all cookies and I think my case is weird because only tower of fame has this problem

Edited by miliallia
  • Sad 1

I give up to fix this week however if I can't fix next week my league will demote. Last night I clear browser data more than 10 times not working changing 3 computer doesn't work. I play this game more than 2 years pay too much but if this problem can't solve I might leave because it's not fun for me anymore

• Sad 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:35 AM, miliallia said:

I give up to fix this week however if I can't fix next week my league will demote. Last night I clear browser data more than 10 times not working changing 3 computer doesn't work. I play this game more than 2 years pay too much but if this problem can't solve I might leave because it's not fun for me anymore

did you try direct link? https://www.hentaiheroes.com/tower-of-fame.html

(I had this "to many redirects" some time ago, it was for enouggh to log out, clear alltime cache & cookies and login again)

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1