Tower of Fame snapshot not refreshing stats (SOLVED)

Kenrae

There hasn't been any new snapshot in this league since the start, all stats for all players are exactly the same as the start of the league. I've seen players that have moved from boosted to unboosted, and the other way around, more than 12 hours ago and this hasn't been refreshed. Also, players who have leveled up who should have at least that small change.

At least that's what I see, I don't think that can only happen to me.

This makes the league predictable and boring. I already did a refill at the start to be sure I got some players before they boosted, it's been a waste of kobans. Worse of all, if there's no strategy at all you can't beat a higher level KH player by playing better :( 

12 minutes ago, mates said:

So it's still not working properly. We still see different stats on each other than we actually have...

That's always been a possibility. The way it normally works is not that you see the players' current stats, but the ones they had on the latest snapshot, which takes place 4 times a day. If you change your team, boosters or equipment during the 6 hours, it won't be visible in league until the next snapshot, up to 6 hours later.

I have put boosters 6,5 hours ago and didn't change anything else inbetween. Now I have 496k ego and 66k attack. He sees my stats at 406k ego and 82k attack. I dont even know when I was at these stats, definetely not in a last two days.

8 minutes ago, mates said:

I dont even know when I was at these stats, definetely not in a last two days.

I just checked everyone in my league, and all their stats checks out from the latest snapshot. 
A select few seems to have dropped their boosters since so I will check back on their stats in the next snapshot and update.

• Like 1

• Slynia changed the title to Tower of Fame snapshot not refreshing stats (SOLVED)
  • Slynia locked this topic