Overwhelming amount of kisses as rewards (poll)

lainn

What do you prefer as a part of the League rewards?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer as a part of the League rewards?

• Combativity
    • Kisses
  2. 2. What do you prefer as a final Champions stage 5 reward?

• Epic Pachinko x1 orb(s)
    • Kisses

23 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Indeed very weird...

But it seems Kinkoid will not be convinced by only 97 people voting, the majority overwhelmingly for the old rewards and they will keep the shitty kisses as rewards... Welp I guess they made back the money invested into the game, so now they don't care anymore and wish to chase away the players...

As far as I can remember, the biggest followed polls had around 120-130 voters on the forum, so 97 (that were 105 while writing this) IMHO is not a so-out-of-the-average result. Also, don't forget two things: first, the devs consider Discord the primary source of communication with the players, and second, their claim to be interested in players feedback is relative mainly to the questions they explicitly made about the specific feature. In other words, being that they never asked if we liked the reward change, they probably won't be interested anyways in the poll result, even if thousands of players had voted.

• Sad 1

I don't see that the champions have kisses as last reward and I voted for the orbs, I don't want the kisses from the champs.

Same thing for the leagues although I don't even come close to get the kisses reward there's now no incentive for me to either go for the champions or go for the higher place in the leagues when I get kisses instead of combativity.

And this is coming from just a level 315 player, for me the game is way different to the level 400+ players and I already see some of the bad things coming through at my level.

For the champions I think that adding more champs with more new items and girls would be a viable option but they could also restock the old champs when complete with new stuff and new girls that would be as good as the first idea to me, what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I could've finished the season yesterday, that is 10 days before it ends, and that was just cuz of my previous season accomplishment and using up the 10 kisses that gathered up twice a day and still got the 30 kisses pack from the progressbar of the season. I really don't see any reason for the leaderboard, so I highly doubt people will buy kisses when they are so useless, so IMHO the dev made a huge blunder with overpromoting kisses everywhere...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a lot of extra kisses as rewards along with the usual 10 is what helped me clear all of the 50 tiers for last season in like 2 weeks or less. I didn't even have to spend any money on it. At the end it even said I was level 51 somehow lol