best idle team

Gacek

Your best team is two girls - your best reward girl and your main girl.

For Idle you need to go Click2Idle route and use best Click girl. Vice versa for Idle2Click (which is more powerful).

Click2Idle is boosted by click multiplier perks, click crafts, and idle crit crafts.

Idle2Click is boosted by idle multiplier, and N-click combo perks, idle crafts, and click crit crafts.

There is a nifty tier list of girls in Kumu's spreadsheet:

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 4

Here's my opinion.

If you meant Idle input:
If you're low on boss reward multipliers go for Lusamine for idle and Arietta for rewards.
Queen Titania might look like she puts out better rewards than Arietta. But arietta is a lot more cost effective.
If you do have a lot of boss reward multipliers go for Lusamine and Demetria.

For Idle output:
Go Ti'Tee instead of Lusamine. Rewards remain the same girls.
If you don't have Ti'Tee, you can also go for Lyka Longteeth or Keira in descending order. beyond that it's a major drop in idle output.

Although, I must say. I've upgraded my Idle input to the point where I can Idle all the way to stage 10,000 in chapter 6.
But you might not have the time (or money) to invest in that, which I can understand.

Edited by Eviora
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/15/2020 at 9:12 AM, Gacek said:

i wanna know best girls in idle not link....

Please don't be rude when people provide you (and a significant part of the community, myself included) with amazing information and guidance.

Yeah, you've asked a very specific noob question (without telling us what girls you have available) and Finder's initial reply didn't answer it as simply as you wished. But he did much better than that. If you don't want to read or make any effort, that's okay, but at least say thanks when someone takes the time to help you out (or you know, acknowledge their effort). Cheers.

On 12/15/2020 at 6:33 AM, FinderKeeper said:

Your best team is two girls - your best reward girl and your main girl.

For Idle you need to go Click2Idle route and use best Click girl. Vice versa for Idle2Click (which is more powerful).

Click2Idle is boosted by click multiplier perks, click crafts, and idle crit crafts.

Idle2Click is boosted by idle multiplier, and N-click combo perks, idle crafts, and click crit crafts.

This is the most compact and clearest guide I've been looking for ever since I started playing HClicker again. I'm adding it to my personal notes. Thanks a ton for your help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3