Season pass girls not dropping affection items

lostboy79

Why do we not get the affection items for the 2 girls from the season after getting  them and then purchasing the season pass?   We should have gotten 200 affection items, 100 for each girl but nothing.  I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but it does sort of fly in the face of what we would expect.

• Thinking 1

Yes, my very point in the post was that we should have gotten 100 flowers each if we already have the girls which if we complete the free section we will already have both girls and when we buy the season pass we would get another 100 shards for each but I have done that and I did not get 200 flowers for them.  Hence my question if this was as intended or a bug.

3 minutes ago, lostboy79 said:

Yes, my very point in the post was that we should have gotten 100 flowers each if we already have the girls which if we complete the free section we will already have both girls and when we buy the season pass we would get another 100 shards for each but I have done that and I did not get 200 flowers for them.  Hence my question if this was as intended or a bug.

what did you get then?

20 hours ago, windia said:

what did you get then?

I can say what I got on test server - I accidentially misclicked there while "koban spending = off" from last villain round...:

• the girl on the free path turned into 5 orbs 1x EP

start situation:

image.thumb.png.ea8b1200602d3658b75c3098a5350199.png

claimed the girl on the paid path,

left the season screen and came back:

image.thumb.png.276ea720279561856950783b75595799.png

I can only assume that the claiming order is irrelevant.

Edited by windia
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, windia said:

what did you get then?

Tbh I was clicking through pretty quickly after buying the season pass so I  might not be 100% here but to the best of my recollection it was 1 legendary book for both.

Edited by lostboy79
  • Thinking 1

On 12/17/2020 at 6:48 PM, lostboy79 said:

Hence my question if this was as intended or a bug.

That's not quite the message you conveyed. You made a bug report thread to complain about not getting what you expected (for whatever reason) to get from the duplicates of the Season girls. Please don't do that in the future. If you have a question or if you're wondering if something is intended or not, then just ask here (in the QA section, where I moved your non-bug report). Only make a bug report if you're reasonably sure there is a technical issue.

You already got your answers, and judging from your posts, since you didn't pay close attention and 1 book seems very unlikely (much less likely than a bunch of orbs), my guess is that you're mistaken.

20 minutes ago, Behemot2077 said:

So for us who did not buy the pass yet: if I do, and I am already at around stage 40; I can collect all the rewards from 1 to 40 in the bottom row as soon as it unlocks with the pass, correct? No matter what rewards it will turn into, but I'll get something, right?

Yup. It's similar to the two paths in PoA. You only have to reach each tier once and then you're able to claim that tier's rewards for both paths if you have unlocked the paid pass, or whenever you unlock it after that.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

That's not quite the message you conveyed. You made a bug report thread to complain about not getting what you expected (for whatever reason) to get from the duplicates of the Season girls. Please don't do that in the future. If you have a question or if you're wondering if something is intended or not, then just ask here (in the QA section, where I moved your non-bug report). Only make a bug report if you're reasonably sure there is a technical issue.

Ok I would politely ask if there is any real need to have such an unkind and sort of dickish response?  I wasn't insulting in my original post to anyone afterall the the vitriolic response is sort of baffling to me... 

We all know as a collective that the reward for any shards above 100 for any girl is a certain thing, that being a legendary flower for each.  So is it really so surprising when said reward should have been received in the season pass, but was not isn't it also not surprising that one might think that this is a bug or glitch and ask about it in what would be the appropriate place?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, lostboy79 said:

Ok I would politely ask if there is any real need to have such an unkind and sort of dickish response?  I wasn't insulting in my original post to anyone afterall the the vitriolic response is sort of baffling to me... 

Wow. Well, I guess parts of that comes from how different people add different imaginary tones to written communications when they read them. My response to your post was very calm, factual and meant to clarify the situation and inform you. I think it speaks volumes of your mindset when you read it that you would perceive it as any of the things you listed above. Sure, you didn't insult anyone, but neither did I. And actually, what I quoted above is quite insulting in and of itself. Seriously, take two minutes to read my previous post without any anger clouding your judgment and you should see it.

14 hours ago, lostboy79 said:

We all know as a collective that the reward for any shards above 100 for any girl is a certain thing, that being a legendary flower for each.

That's incorrect. It's only the most common thing that happens, when you complete a girl with more than 100 shards. It's not what happens when you already own the daily mission girl in an event, for instance, which is much closer to the duplicates in the season pass. In such cases where you already own a girl in full and then you're supposed to claim her in full again, you don't receive 100 flowers, ever. That was a wrong assumption on your part. Typically, what happens is that you get a few items instead (for the mission girls it used to be an equipment set IIRC, not 100% sure what it is these days), and it's not always the same like it's always flowers when you go over 100 as you complete a girl. In this case, as confirmed by others (especially by @windia's screenshots) the dupe girl turns into 5 EPx1 orbs.

Now, if you still feel I'm a dick for explaining things to you, that's too bad. I don't expect any thanks, but at the very least refrain from insulting me again in your next post. Friendly advice. Cheers.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Here in this first sentence you trivialize my question and concerns.  Adding the bit in there in brackets is a pretty flippant and sarcastic remark from you further trivializing.  The areas of your text where you put your words in italics is your point of further emphasis on those words in both instances you seem to be again down playing my words.

On 12/22/2020 at 5:35 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Wow. Well, I guess parts of that comes from how different people add different imaginary tones to written communications when they read them. My response to your post was very calm, factual and meant to clarify the situation and inform you. I think it speaks volumes of your mindset when you read it that you would perceive it as any of the things you listed above. Sure, you didn't insult anyone, but neither did I. And actually, what I quoted above is quite insulting in and of itself. Seriously, take two minutes to read my previous post without any anger clouding your judgment and you should see it.

I agree with you here it does speak volumes.  I never once in my messages to you or anyone was trying to ridicule or trying to insult anyone's intelligence, but you seem to have been.  You getting mad about me calling you out on it does actually speak volumes of you.  Now were you explaining and clarifying things?  Yes, you most certainly were and I read and understood those clarifications.  Which is why I didn't criticize you on that nor would I.   My point was you don't need to belittle or insult anyone's intelligence while doing it. 

Could we both possibly have meant no offense to either side in our interactions?  That is quite possible, I don't doubt that possibility what I mentioned above was my personal interpretation of your writing demeanor in your responses.

21 minutes ago, lostboy79 said:

Could we both possibly have meant no offense to either side in our interactions?  That is quite possible, I don't doubt that possibility what I mentioned above was my personal interpretation of your writing demeanor in your responses.

Yes and it seems that you happen to perceive a bunch of specific aspects of my writing style as strong indicators of something wildly different from what I use them for. That was already apparent to me from our previous exchange, and it's further confirmed by the fact it seems obvious to you that I was angry in my last post, when I was not angry at all and instead actively trying to point out we seemed to have an interpretation problem.

I don't have time to argue on semantics, unfortunately, so we'll have to leave it at that if you don't mind. Clearly, we seem to have an impressive level of distortion between what I say (or mean to say, at least) and what you read (mostly between the lines). I won't change how I write in an effort to avoid all the things you perceive as flippant, dickish, arrogant, and so on, especially when the list includes such basic building blocks of the written language as brackets, putting words in italic, and more. Honestly, you come across as a fair bit paranoid to me. And I'm apparently a total jerk in your book. Well, can't please everybody.

At least we both agree that I've helped out with your query. Have a great holiday season. :)