Champion performances strategy

Grnson

What's a good draft strategy for champion performances? Should I focus more on filling the aligned position spots, or on using girls aligned with my mainstat?

Once I somehow lucked into a roster that did a stage in two tries (even though one was 50 rounds with many reassurances triggered), now I cannot get more than ~150kpts/try again ...

I'm also interested in this.

I think the basis is to luck out and get girls with correctp oses, as they increase the dmg x2.

Other than that, you do know you can move the girls around, right? It took me a while and around 50 wasted tickets to remember that after I came back.

2 hours ago, Alkazord said:

Other than that, you do know you can move the girls around, right? It took me a while and around 50 wasted tickets to remember that after I came back.

Yes, that's a thing I am using.

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Always try to get at least the first 6 girls with the correct pose and with max level.

Having an all know how girls roster can also works in the first champions when they are in the first levels

I guess it's just another thing I need to wait on until I get ALL the levels, and more girls, and resources to max them out, and my own stats maxed out ...

You want to match positions if you are trying to win efficiently.

I would highly recommend NOT waiting on doing Champions.  The longer you wait, the longer it will take to unlock the next one, and you just end up needign to wait longer. The income from a loss versus a Champion is pretty good.

30 minutes ago, Zteev said:

You want to match positions if you are trying to win efficiently.

I would highly recommend NOT waiting on doing Champions.  The longer you wait, the longer it will take to unlock the next one, and you just end up needign to wait longer. The income from a loss versus a Champion is pretty good.

Losing against them is the mani money maker, to be honest. Ideally, you'd hit them for more than 50% of their health without oneshooting, this way you get the most out of the 2 tickets it takes to defeat them.

39 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

Losing against them is the mani money maker, to be honest. Ideally, you'd hit them for more than 50% of their health without oneshooting, this way you get the most out of the 2 tickets it takes to defeat them.

2 tickets might work for early champions on low tiers, but the last couple Champions take way, way more than 2 tickets to finish.

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

2 tickets might work for early champions on low tiers, but the last couple Champions take way, way more than 2 tickets to finish.

I know, but it all depends on how buffed you are and what the level of the champion is.

Theoretically, if you were high level enough with great stats, you could one shot each champion. In practice, this will never happen, but the general idea still stands, you wnat to farm them for money and stage items.

41 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

I know, but it all depends on how buffed you are and what the level of the champion is.

Theoretically, if you were high level enough with great stats, you could one shot each champion. In practice, this will never happen, but the general idea still stands, you wnat to farm them for money and stage items.

Not even theoretically. Even at level 500, the current cap, there are champions that will do more damage each turn than what you can heal with a KH crit. That means there's a maximum number of rounds you can last and that makes impossible to one shot them no matter what.

20 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Not even theoretically. Even at level 500, the current cap, there are champions that will do more damage each turn than what you can heal with a KH crit. That means there's a maximum number of rounds you can last and that makes impossible to one shot them no matter what.

Sorry, should have said "some" instead of "each".

Thanks for the nitpick :)

14 hours ago, Zteev said:

For reference, I (level 145) am at the third champion, and stage 2 took me 25 tries. I have 16 tickets right now.

Either a) I am doing something wrong and should be plowing through faster, 2) I am too lowstat to be wasting tickets on champion progress *yet* (saving them now will get me more progress later, when I will be spending much fewer tickets per stage) or iii) I really should be making progress as soon as I have enough tickets for the next stage.

For now I will try to do the last option. But I should also save tickets for the next PoA ...

On 1/9/2021 at 3:42 AM, Grnson said:

For reference, I (level 145) am at the third champion, and stage 2 took me 25 tries. I have 16 tickets right now.

Either a) I am doing something wrong and should be plowing through faster, 2) I am too lowstat to be wasting tickets on champion progress *yet* (saving them now will get me more progress later, when I will be spending much fewer tickets per stage) or iii) I really should be making progress as soon as I have enough tickets for the next stage.

For now I will try to do the last option. But I should also save tickets for the next PoA ...

Do option 3, but saving enough tickets for PoA.

On Champion battles, would levelling (books not gifts) the girls competing help much ? I only tend to level girls who will improve my main team, and any high income girls. The rest stay at level 1. Girl's stats only seem to really improve when their affection level increases so not sure if I'd be wasting money levelling them ?

14 minutes ago, Incubys said:

On Champion battles, would levelling (books not gifts) the girls competing help much ? I only tend to level girls who will improve my main team, and any high income girls. The rest stay at level 1. Girl's stats only seem to really improve when their affection level increases so not sure if I'd be wasting money levelling them ?

Girls stats also increase when you level them up, so yes, it would help a lot. Besides, you get additional Endurance in battles from leveling up all girls too.

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

This may be too much work for you, but using poses in order to choose which girls not on your battle team to level up can help some. That way, no matter the pose, you have a couple strong options to pick from. Leveling up girls not in your main class will also help with Places of Power.

Generally, most players just keep buying all the books from the shop once there's enough money, so just level them up as you can.

I actually have a spreadsheet (yes I am that sad ! lol) sorted by best income and keep the top 3-4 girls near max level ready to rotate into main team as the previous you max's her affection. Now I know it helps for Champions, I'll level up the girls selected each time to try to minimise the tickets I use.

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

I realise that, but I figure a max level girl in the tertiary sport will be better then a level 1 there, while I level her affection.

Yes of course.
I think you'll want to take a look at this: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

It's not up to date but it will give you some basic understanding.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

How to gain the new girl in champion performance ? I defeated the vallians in all stages and it opened the next map of champion with out getting the new girl . This problem repeated 2 times in 2nd and 3rd map of villains with out getting the girl. Should I defeat the villians again to get the new girl ? What must i do ?

Screenshot_2022-08-28-05-31-11.png