Miss type on the new Quest.

Deadlaserman

I removed your picture, as you've been notified of.

Without spoiling, it's obvious why the character in question said "fy" instead of "my" if you just read the entire sentence along with looking at the picture (most words are spelled wrong on purpose there).
She's speaking wierdly because she can't speak well under her... ahem... circumstances.

Please don't read the adventure scenes on autopilot if you care enough about spelling ;)

9 hours ago, Slynia said:

I removed your picture, as you've been notified of.

Without spoiling, it's obvious why the character in question said "fy" instead of "my" if you just read the entire sentence along with looking at the picture (most words are spelled wrong on purpose there).
She's speaking wierdly because she can't speak well under her... ahem... circumstances.

Please don't read the adventure scenes on autopilot if you care enough about spelling ;)

I tired to help, but instead of that you gave me a warning, don't worry, I will not post nothing anymore not even bugs...

34 minutes ago, Deadlaserman said:

I tired to help, but instead of that you gave me a warning, don't worry, I will not post nothing anymore not even bugs...

you did not post a bug - which alone is just misunderstanding. Moreover, you posted story pictures. That is the major issue here. Additionally the fact that this was from latest story, so huge spoilering as well.

Posting story screens is against KK's forum rules - neither full nor cropped is allowed.

Edited by windia