Hentai heroes Glossary, Lexicon or similar

Esios

I was wondering if there is some sort of document, on the wiki or somewhere else, that gives a succint definition of each of the game concepts / ideas.

We got a bunch of new french players that are a bit overhelmed by the amount of acronyms and diminutives that are used on the forum and inside some of the discord servers. Unfortunately, I didn't find such document after looking inside the english and french wiki :/

1 hour ago, Esios said:

I was wondering if there is some sort of document, on the wiki or somewhere else, that gives a succint definition of each of the game concepts / ideas.

We got a bunch of new french players that are a bit overhelmed by the amount of acronyms and diminutives that are used on the forum and inside some of the discord servers. Unfortunately, I didn't find such document after looking inside the english and french wiki :/

I know only the english wiki, a glossary is unknown to me. (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes)

For french stuff - would ask in that  forum part "again".

Maybe you post your specific things in question?

Edited by windia

4 minutes ago, Esios said:

@windiathanks for the reply! There are no specific thing, to be honest I'm just being a bit lazy and don't want to list everything for them if it already exists somewhere lol

And I would also love to be as exhaustive as possible :D

I "fear" you then have to "learn by context"

• Sad 1

Not sure how useful it is to give you the English acronyms, seeing as you talk about a group of French players. I am sure the acronyms are different in French. These are the ones I could think of. Maybe others can add more.

For events;

Classical event. A 9 day event with a mission girl, 3 villain girls and 4 girls in the pachinko. This was the first type of event ever, hence classical. Starts the 1st of every month and therefore the first event of the month.

ED = Epic Days. A 4 day bimonthly event that makes 6 epic pachinko permanent girls available. 2nd event of the month every other month.

LD = Legendary Event. The othe bimonthly 4 day event with a 5* legendary girl up for grabs. 2nd event of the month every othe month.

OD = Orgy Days. The 5 day revival event. Every old classic event of that month returns during this event. 3rd event every month.

LC = Legendary Contests. A 4 day event where you can win a 5* legendary girl by competing in contests. The 4th contest every month.

PoA = Path of Attraction. A 6 day event where you have to complete tasks to win stuff including girls. The 5th and final event every month.

Elsewhere;

HC = Hardcore. The specialty with the purple whip as symbol.

CH = Charm. The specialty with the rose as symbol.

KH = Know-how. The specialty with the arrow in bullseye symbol.

PoP = Places of Power. Here you can select girls to go on a mission, and after some time you'll get some rewards.

Energy = the lightning symbol resource. You can use this for story and to buy champion tickets.

Combativity = the fist symbol resource. You can use this to fight villains in the worlds to win girls and other stuff.

Ymens = money (bank note symbol). You can buy things with this in the shop, great pachinko, story or upgrade scenes.

Kobans = premium currency (looks like the headcoin of Meowth). These will buy you pachinko rolls, refills, boosters and many more things for personal ease.

HH = the hentaiheroes.com server.

Nu/nutaku = the game on nutaku.net. Same game different server. Does not communicate with the hh server.

W1/W2/W2/S1/S2/S3/D1/D2/D3 = the different leagues. W = wanker. S = sexpert. D = dicktator.

Rainbow = Legendary equipment that boost all stats.

Monos = Legendary equipment that boost one stat.

Affection = what you give girls to get to the upgrade scenes and the next star. You do this by giving gifts.

XP = Experience. Player XP is what levels your account up. Girl XP levels the girl levels.

Attraction = The shards you receive for girls. 100 shards = 1 girl.

Pachinko;

EpP (sometimes EP) = Epic Pachinko.

EvP = Event Pachinko.

MyP = Mythic Pachinko.

GP = Great Pachinko.

Boosters;

Chl/Chlor = Chlorella boosters (boosts ego)

Cor/Cordy/Cordys = Cordyceps boosters (boosts attack power)

Gin/Ginseng/etc. = Ginseng Root (boosts all three stats)

Juj/Jubes = Jujubes (boosts harmony)

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 16

il y a une heure, Chthugha a dit :

Not sure how useful it is to give you the English acronyms, seeing as you talk about a group of French players. I am sure the acronyms are different in French. These are the ones I could think of. Maybe others can add more.

Because we frenchies have enough braincells to translate it :P (not much more though...)

Amazing work !! Thank you very much ❤️

• Like 1

minor additions that might migrated:

CP = combativity points 

nubans = kobans on nutaku.net -> 10 nubans = 60 kobans

HaremHeroes/HaH = this game on nutaku -> playerwise independent from HentaiHeroes/HeH/HH (there are more servers out there, just these people are rare to spot in this hh forum) 

MP1x / MPx1 = the yellow orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in the Mythic Pachinko

MP3x / MPx3 = the yellow orb with three balls in it = an orb for one 3x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 10 shards (if girl present)

MP6x / MPx6 = the yellow orb with six balls in it = an orb for one 6x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 25 shards (if girl present)

GP1x / GPx1 = the green orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Great Pachinko -> 1 random item

GP10x / GPx10 = the green orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Great Pachinko -> 10 random items

EP1x / EPx1 = the red orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one item or girl (if girl present)

EP10x / EPx10 = the red orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one girl plus items (if girl present)

there is only 1 EvP orb type, this is just "the event orb" I'd say.

there is also a red orb with arrows in it for a draft in EpP - it is just more than rare so I dunno if there is a common name. Draft orb?

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

I at first had most of these in the list as well. But then when I wanted to post, the forum logged me out. I had been typing for too long 😂 when I came back my post is what had been saved. But yeah, thanks for these additions. I couldn't be bothered anymore to edit the post again.

• Like 1

Wow!! That too a lot of effort! Great job. You seem very nice Chthugha. 😊

On 1/25/2021 at 10:00 AM, Chthugha said:

For events;

Classical event. A 9 day event with a mission girl, 3 villain girls and 4 girls in the pachinko. This was the first type of event ever, hence classical. Starts the 1st of every month and therefore the first event of the month.

ED = Epic Days. A 4 day bimonthly event that makes 6 epic pachinko permanent girls available. 2nd event of the month every other month.

LD = Legendary Event. The othe bimonthly 4 day event with a 5* legendary girl up for grabs. 2nd event of the month every othe month.

OD = Orgy Days. The 5 day revival event. Every old classic event of that month returns during this event. 3rd event every month.

LC = Legendary Contests. A 4 day event where you can win a 5* legendary girl by competing in contests. The 4th contest every month.

PoA = Path of Attraction. A 6 day event where you have to complete tasks to win stuff including girls. The 5th and final event every month.

Elsewhere;

PoP = Places of Power. Here you can select girls to go on a mission, and after some time you'll get some rewards.

Energy = the lightning symbol resource. You can use this for story and to buy champion tickets.

Combativity = the fist symbol resource. You can use this to fight villains in the worlds to win girls and other stuff.

Ymens = money (bank note symbol). You can buy things with this in the shop, great pachinko, story or upgrade scenes.

Kobans = premium currency (looks like the headcoin of Meowth). These will buy you pachinko rolls, refills, boosters and many more things for personal ease.

Nu/nutaku = the game on nutaku.net. Same game different server. Does not communicate with the hh server.

W1/W2/W2/S1/S2/S3/D1/D2/D3 = the different leagues. W = wanker. S = sexpert. D = dicktator.

Affection = what you give girls to get to the upgrade scenes and the next star. You do this by giving gifts.

XP = Experience. Player XP is what levels your account up. Girl XP levels the girl levels.

Pachinko;

EvP = Event Pachinko.

MyP = Mythic Pachinko.

GP = Great Pachinko.

Boosters;

This also probably took awhile, Windia.😊

23 hours ago, windia said:

CP = combativity points 

HaremHeroes/HaH = this game on nutaku -> playerwise independent from HentaiHeroes/HeH/HH (there are more servers out there, just these people are rare to spot in this hh forum) 

MP1x = the yellow orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in the Mythic Pachinko

MP3x = the yellow orb with three balls in it = an orb for one 3x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 10 shards (if girl present)

MP6x = the yellow orb with six balls in it = an orb for one 6x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 25 shards (if girl present)

GP1x = the green orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Great Pachinko -> 1 random item

GP10x = the green orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Great Pachinko -> 10 random items

EP1x = the red orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one item or girl (if girl present)

EP10x = the red orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one girl plus items (if girl present)

there is also a red orb with arrows in it for a draft in EpP - it is just more than rare so I dunno if there is a common name. Draft orb?

On 1/25/2021 at 7:00 PM, Chthugha said:

For events;

Elsewhere;

Pachinko;

EvP = Event Pachinko.

MyP = Mythic Pachinko.

GP = Great Pachinko.

Boosters;

23 hours ago, windia said:

CP = combativity points 

MP1x = the yellow orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in the Mythic Pachinko

MP3x = the yellow orb with three balls in it = an orb for one 3x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 10 shards (if girl present)

MP6x = the yellow orb with six balls in it = an orb for one 6x spin in Mythic Pachinko -> 25 shards (if girl present)

GP1x = the green orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Great Pachinko -> 1 random item

GP10x = the green orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Great Pachinko -> 10 random items

EP1x = the red orb with one ball in it = an orb for one 1x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one item or girl (if girl present)

EP10x = the red orb with ten balls in it = an orb for one 10x spin in Epic Pachinko -> one girl plus items (if girl present)

and i thought this game was simple :D if you look at this list that a lot.

• Like 1