Pandora Witch - Is she beatable at later Levels?

SpinelesS

My Character is level 461, Pandora Witch is currently level 707 and fighting her is almost like fighting a player.

I haven't lost yet, but I get the feeling that it's only a matter of time.

Just curious if anyone has unlocked her third tier and beaten her to her max level, or if it's even currently possible.

And if she is this bad, how hard are Nike's tiers going to be when they finally unlock?

Edited by SpinelesS

1 minute ago, Rerixion said:

Im gonna laugh my ass off if the mythical version of Estelle is easier to get than her normal version.

it's probably not an if, but a fact (even though it's obviously hard to compare)

on the other hand getting mythic estelle atm seems also to be impossible, so not really a difference here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, tovaras said:

even with 4 boosters? also, what's your class?

Know-How

I'm currently at 746 and haven't lost yet. (though my health does drop a lot)

Starting to think her stats may jump a fair bit between tiers as well as there were a few bug complaints (people were losing too many times in 10x battle and dropping back down to 749 and thought it was a bug)

7 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Know-How

I'm currently at 746 and haven't lost yet. (though my health does drop a lot)

Starting to think her stats may jump a fair bit between tiers as well as there were a few bug complaints (people were losing too many times in 10x battle and dropping back down to 749 and thought it was a bug)

At Tier 3 the girl has level 750 instead of 500 and it has the same class than Pandora Witch. There's a jump because of that.

14 hours ago, Kenrae said:

At Tier 3 the girl has level 750 instead of 500 and it has the same class than Pandora Witch. There's a jump because of that.

Yeah I finally reached 750 and lost 6 out of 10 fights on my first 10x attack. Think I'm gonna move on to another boss :P

I myself am still busy with getting Florianne currently but i already know it will be impossible for me to reach Tier 3 Pandora with my level currently being lv391 i truly think they should lower the scaling balance for the last tiers starting from Karole at the rate it's currently going later chapters will be impossible to beat even with a max lv of 500

Edited by Sephira